A list of people that don't know what happended to them

:sweat_smile:

Polemos was the fourth biggest chad in AA, one shotted Cthulhu in one punch sending him seas away. Absolute chad

Cthulhu wtf he was never mentioned in AA >:c

Polemos mentioned him in his dialogue.

OO he did

• Valence and round table: No idea who those people are
  • Commander Apollo: Dead of old age after leading the people of Alalea towards Magius
  • Poseidon: Dead, overwhelmed by undead soldiers and then turned undead himself, was finished off by Arthur the Cursebeard
  • Cthulhu: Either dead or still in the 7 seas area, no idea cause he was never added to the game so we don’t know what his abilities would’ve been
  • Commander Ernest: Killed by the undead army in the 7th sea war, after revived was killed by Arthur
  • Commander Triton: Same as Ernest
  • Davey Jones: Dead of old age (he was just a regular dude who was good at fishing lol)
  • Remus: Dead of old age (most magic users only live to be about 500, great ones can live longer)
  • Polemos: Dead of old age (most likely died 40 or so years after arcane because he wasn’t a wizard)
  • Captain Barron: Killed by Chaos after it ravaged most of the 7 seas when Durza was killed
  • Romulus: Died of old age along with the rest of Trigno’s crew while he was sailing through the open seas many years after Arcane Adventures’ story.
  • Verdies: Was going to become reformed later in Arcane’s story and join the A.G., after that he probably was killed by Chaos or vaporized when Durza destroyed the 4th, 5th, and 7th seas
  • Kraken: Dead, the player was going to kill him later on in Arcane’s story and put an end to his suffering
  • Cortes: Dead of old age, was a non-magic user
  • Landon: Killed by Chaos, was going to become a more important reoccurring character later in the story
  • Vasco: Starved to death on his island after Chaos ravaged the seas and everyone on the islands nearby sailed towards Magius
  • Captain Ulysses: Killed by Chaos
  • King Ramses II: He was already dead when you fought him in arcane, he was revived by Durza and given a fraction of his Sand Curse powers in order to terrorize Savaria. It was meant to be implied that the player finished off his undead form at Savaria
  • Sage: Died of old age after becoming the most successful pirate in the 7 seas (Amassed an army the size of Cursebeard’s, but was more feared and well-known since the One Shot Pirates mainly stayed put in the Third Sea since they were already rich)
  • Randal: Alive, you’ll see soon
  • White Eyes sea monsters: Went extinct the less magic-polluted the sea got over the 1,500 years or so in between WoM and Arcane. They existed because they were sharks that got mutated by the magic energy in the sea, so once that had all dissipated, they died out
  • Levo: No idea who that is
  • Argestes: Vaporized at A.G. headquarters in the 5th sea when Durza destroyed the 4th, 5th, and 7th seas
  • Graves: Probably starved to death after people fled for Magius, was just a strong magic-less bandit
  • Captain Arus: Same as Captain Apollo
26 Likes

Those are the founders of the AG
you wrote it .-.

Randal is still alive!

Who the fuck is randal again

He had the growth curse and wrote some of the important books. I think he was also theos’s friend.

surprised vetex doesn’t know who Valencia and the grand table are knowing he made it .-. and was basically the founders and leaders of the AG

To be fair, you said valence. Spelling matters.

1 Like

Sage pog

1 Like

he probably knows who she is, he just didn’t recognize the spelling since it was wrong in the first iteration

Likely dead from durza’s death, or PK killed them because of their curses.

I also said the grand table, you can put 2 and 2 together and recognize what I was talking about

Please draw Valencia thicc.

1 Like

she’ll be showing up in the comic eventually, she’s part of the 5th sea content in it

I didn’t read any books sadly my lazy 11 year old ass was too lazy and I had bad dyslexia :c

here ya go https://roblox-arcane-reborn-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/Books
The ones about holden and theos are made by randal, some others too