Oh yeah btw we're called voyagers now

1. dont placed explode 2. blast spam your lighting :fr: 3. skill issue bad xd

i legit dnc lol

i have not played lightning in months so idc, so like… you saying that is like air to me lol

If it’s like air to you, why u responding?

“I’m good at pvp because I can abuse the inbuilt reset button that was meant to help people get unstuck in glitches” this is why ar doesn’t let u reset unless u have 70 percent or higher hp.

“You need to know when to reset, that’s why it’s a skill”

“Need the exact time to make sure u don’t die or lose infamy”

“Resetting isn’t bypassing anything, it’s just avoiding”

Now replace “reset” with “combat log”, you winging about how those noobs u were ganking left and nullified all ur “hard work” of finding them?

lol keep making beef please its funny ngl

I’m making an effort to be reasonable with you here

Don’t spread false rumours

Likely means in the sense that you guys haven’t released to the public. Understandable as AO is far from finished and needs to have time and effort put into each aspect. So while you guys do have the guild made. It’s not… out there yet

bro u aint even GOOD at resetting and resetting is ez af, and in AO ur screwed hard when u find an average leaderboard guild member cause u cant reset when u get low

and? your point is? if i suck at AO who said I cant quit? so idk your point lmao

So lemme get this straight, you are going to quit ao as soon as it releases…

LESSS GOOOO

Mm I remember -1’ng you on your doge file a few weeks ago. I mean months is an exaggeration but yeah I guess it’s been a while.

nah lol im tryna help you realize to stop gloating all over resetting

lol i can always be a trader

Very catchy name despite its simplicity. It’s perfect, any name with a “Duh, why didn’t think of that” reaction is great.

you’re going to be the reason most guilds disband lmao :fr:

If you disband just because you can’t get leaderboard, y’all pussies. :man_shrugging:

nono. I mean creed is scary. very scary. if I disband it’s not because I can’t get lb. It’s gonna be creed

Why would a guild make you disband because it exists?