Ok scenario time

If I can’t win nobody can

(haha yes)

You could win if you don’t do something fucking stupid like picking sun

kamikaze

and even if I did pick something else pisswater would come up with some bullshit reason why it sucks

Wave magic(the one that takes away energy)
People cant charge magic like ingame,so i would just hit some explosions and boom, you are unable to fight(i doubt somebody would try to melle here)
Without mention theres a lot of lighting users,which wave(im assuming its water waves) can win clash against and buff

because all magic is balanced according to the prompt

if your head that means “all magics suck you just need a knife to win cuz knife is somehow godmode hax”

Lmao how would they “balance” magics irl
There’s no way paper magic would ever be as powerful as magma irl

yeah it would obviously be way too OP and would even clap something like the absorption curse

life magic = unbreakable barrier dumbass, you can’t beat it, that’s why you opted for base magic only

if lightning was realistic, you wouldn’t be shooting it, it would just run around your body in a circuit and fucking kill you instead of shooting outwards because that’s how lightning works

earth magic is SLOW

obviously some magic will be stronger than others

tbh i doubt anyone would choose a magic like paper, in real life it has no real use for offense.

That implies it has use for defense

i think the poster meant that it would be you can control your magic
so instead its like lightning bolts shooting from your hands(the very concept is unrealistic, so)

you said all magic was tiny however soooo uhh don’t change the prompt goofy

yup, and the fact that life can even do that makes magic instantly superior than weapons

magic circles and placed explosions: (also magic as a concept doesn’t make sense so fuck logic when it comes to that)

seriously…
it doesnt matter what you do if you dont have your head anymore
people DIE when they lose their head

In wom a single blast is as big as a person so idk where the “magic is tiny” thing came from

“magic” isn’t superior to weapons, only life magic is which you already said should be excluded due to instantly winning, and if you’re gonna use all the bits of magic, then include the part where magic isn’t the actual fucking thing otherwise lightning would still have it’s burn from AA dumbass

ask pisswater not me

and, its the hunger games, nobody would attack you while your barrier is up.

the blast isn’t unavoidable is what I mean

awful wording ong