OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

…Darkflame itself has been retconned already. Its no longer canon.

Gimme that 100 galleons

It’s not Joever yet, let the (dark) flames of the Kammencing competition Bern as we Bide our time to see if it comes Barack

1 Like

skibidi rizzful hollow purple honor singular fart curse? (help)

anyway my guess is gravity cause its purple and it would let him fly to see up high (hence being eye)

Torren is the Darkflame curse user

or he could be on the Order’s watchlist

torren is retconned

Banger rhymes, spit your shit

Akeem’s eye color doesn’t match with flare, unless there’s a purple variation of it. But that is a baseless assumption

It isn’t coming back :skull:

I STILL BELIEVE :speaking_head:

This is probably unrelated to the discussion by now, since I haven’t read it all. But, akeem being the “eye of sameria” could refer to him being very skilled at sensing. He is most likely good at sensing since he doesn’t look towards modern when it’s revealed he is the death curse user, most likely because he already senses it and therefore already knew.

1. After having a look through, yeah I think it’s still related
  2. Makes sense but Nilah doesn’t look at Morden either - I guess that would mean the same is true of her, but they don’t call her the Eye of Sameria. Although tbf she’s referred to as the Leader of Sameria

gravity :grin:

I think I’ve said this before, honestly I think I was the first to mention it, but I’m putting all my chips in on it being an insanity curse

if its one of the base elemental curses then i think it has to be plasma
if its an elemental curse but not one of the base magics then im betting gravity since ive always seen gravity magic be depicted as purple
if its an external curse i have no idea… insanity curse like some people have said would be kinda neat

why is this topic still alive and why didnt people just settle with storm, its so obvious with tech’s hint. its quite literally the only curse that fits the “being in an eye himself” part and, as lightning is purple, storm can be too

1 Like

Tester was so pissed that he just said fuck it and revealed its storm

i totally knew it was storm the whole time (vetex seems to really like storm magic)

uh nah i dont got insider knowledge about it on purpose, its more fun to figure out myself. i do firmly believe its storm tho

Why people always find connection between Eye and Lightning? I just don’t understand where it is came from.