OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

Nope, gems are not the reason of all this thread. It is all about curse user’s eyes sharing the color of the curse.

i also did that.

1 Like

I know, just clarifying it a bit.

the new lore document makes zero mention of curse users being weak to seawater

i think elius does though

I don’t think he does.

oh you’re right, he doesn’t

It was never mentioned in the previous version either, we know they are still weak to sea water due to morock’s existence. And morock definitely isn’t noncanon considering Vetex has talked about him even after the rewrite.

If it was retconned, I wouldn’t feel too sad about it. Morock should have died because he was made of fire, not because he was using a curse.

i literally gave people 3 different reasons why its storm and 1 of them was the eye. they didnt believe me

the center of a storm.
its either the wildest and most uncontrollable part of a storm or the calmest part. no in between

Morock death retcon…? :soy:

(nah but it’s definitely still canon because Vetex very recently stated the reason Curse Users die is because of the conflicting energy in the water attacking the Curse User’s Energy)

Is this mf mentally sound? What…? Morock was never stated to have transformed into Promethean Flame, who the fuck just becomes the hottest fire on Earth when you’re standing on a wooden ship?

Morock has ALWAYS been stated he died to sea water, because that’s literally his only weakness, and without it he would have just slaughtered every single remaining member of the AG.

Transforming into Fire with your curse has never been stated to kill you if you’re in water, if anything you’d begin to immediately evaporate the water before you exit the water. :skull:

Aren’t curse users physically made of their curse, like sandman from spiderman?

No, as you can see from morden not being dead (unfortunately)

How would being made out of explosions work?

No clue, but nothing about sea curses makes sense.

Also literally no curse user is always made from their magic. Julian has a human form, morden has a human form. Nilah has a human form. Akeem has a human form. Calvus and neviro both are fully human despite having inheritances. All of them can turn INTO the element but by default they are human

Inheritance doesn’t mean curse user

Yeah but my point still stands.