OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

If we also count Wotan, we have more proof to it, though. Keraxe ships are made using the Wood Curse and they’re all the same color. It’s hard to prove that this means he can only use one color, but it’s something.

Wait, if purple lightning is caused by humidity…

is General Akeem canonically m o i s t

I mean it would be kinda weird if Wotan was shifting the variation of his curse while trying to mass-produce ships unless he was feeling a little quirky lol

Also I found the source to the variation thing:

Granted we still don’t know if purple storm is even a real variation, it’s all just speculation at that point

Besides gray, it is just about the most likely.

i am fuckin crying with this thread :sob: no way me changing the gem color could make this thread this long

since curse users are harmed by the magic pollution in seawater, the fact his storm curse is purple implies that he has been exposed to seawater and is actively dying so Empress Nilah is sending him on one final mission to serve his nation

this is right i have inside info

Mods crush this guys skull for leaking.

what in the yap is this

i dont think thats how it works

a curse user’s weakness to seawater isnt like a fatal virus, it just causes their curse-infused body to clash with the magic in the seawater and make them explode like how a spell clashes with another

which lowkey doesnt make sense since:

Y1 = 100 AD, which implies in the AU that by the time we would have considered past the golden age of rome and greece, they hadn’t invented fire yet :skull:

The Athens Prometheus went to must have been some shithole with mud huts.

maybe people just got fire on their own then

That would explain why prometheus didn’t think that it would be a good gift.

" Yo whatsup guys! I have this crazy cool thing called f-"
“You already have it…?”
“So aha, have you guys heard of this thing called magic?”

Very likely not canon but I do really like the idea that prometheus panicked and gave people magic since he was already there giving a gift and his intended one was already around.

god of foresight lacks foresight

peak :b:ertex lore am i right

not that many purple majics

smells poisonous tho

im sticking with gravity still, why wouldn’t Nilah send Akeem over to the Fenrir to just sink the ship to the bottom of the sea with his curse?

The eye of the gravity.

1 Like