OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

there’s a few possibilities for it judging by her eye colour, sun, flare, sand, and phoenix

i feel like flare would be on the redder or oranger side, Nilahs eyes look kind of yellowish-orange to me but ig its possible

metal curse copper variation

ok so this could probably easily be disproven, but I have a really good feeling that Empress Nilah has the sun curse
first, her eyes are like a yellow color with a slight orange to them, which looks pretty similar to sun magics color based on this image i found on a wiki called “Magics and Curses”, which you can tell me if it is even accurate or not but based on that the colors look pretty similar taking into account that eye colors of curse users are a bit desaturated from what i can tell, they look pretty similar (imo)

but that is just me theorizing from likely very unreliable sources, i dont expect to get anywhere with this

also this is the wiki i got the sun magic image from:

although if someone has a more reliable source to get an image of sun magic from please pass it over

There is a chance that Nilah is the only ruler that sameria has ever had (which is possible given she has a curse), therefore the sun symbol is directly related to her.
The same very likely applies to Wotan.

not too far fetched given curse users are immortal (i think)

i think that baldus is a spin off of calvus’s name (calvus means bald in latin translated to english), baldus has the aether curse, and calvus has aether magic

the (unrelated) bald brothers

i wonder what curse akem has… hm :thinking:

Baldur is also the god of light in Norse mythology, and aether magic is basically glorified light magic.

gah damn

i feel like the wood curse is pretty underestimated
you have literally infinite natural resources if you have the wood curse
infinite
your navy can be as big as you want and your towns can be as big as you want
that is huge

But doesn’t it disappear after a while or does that not apply to curses?

I’m very certain it doesn’t apply to curses, since they are supposed to be that magic in it’s purest form rather than magic energy acting like that thing. Also the guy with the metal curse made an arena with it and that’s still around.

it does not disappear if you have the curse

The swing state curse.

Curses a state to not be sure in either the republicans or democrats.

Could be either gravity or plasma

Guys they have the wine curse.

Purple is an immediate clue because wine is made from grapes which are commonly associated with the color purple and his eyes are purple.

Alcohol can be more powerful than expected due to its effects on the brain and body, therefore explaining why Akeem is seen as such a powerful general. Alcohol is a debuff normally and becomes a very powerful force when used correctly.

Akeem also seems aggressive, kind of like an abusive dude who’s an alcoholic.

Bro is Dionysus.

1 Like

POV Nilah has the sand curse and she is the reason Sameria is a desert

I would like to point out that this guy didn’t move unlike everyone else in the room when Morden said about his death curse, which means that this guy posseses stronger curse than a death curse.

I mean, it doesnt necessarly mean its stronger, im gonna assume he has enough experience with other curse users that not much surprises him