OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

But it proves the fact that he is probably the strongest Sameria’s curse user (most experienced). Plus, we can guess that his curse somehow related with purple stuff (not 100%, but possible).

If it’s related with purple stuff, could it somehow be the Absorption Curse? When Acheron absorbs the curse, it’s mentioned to be bright purple, and during this time Acheron is dead and the curse is not obtained by the Peacekeeper yet

That would onky fuck up the lore even more.
Also im not even sure if external curses actually change your eye color?

i’m actually not sure individual curses have tiers of strength now since vetex said this

they might all be equal in base strength and their effectiveness just depends on the user, or at least that the user has more of an impact than the curse itself

I don’t think they have the same base strength since we’re even told in game that the cloud curse is considered to be on the lower end of curses. I think vetex is just saying here that all curse users have the same potential so even if they don’t start off equal they can reach the same heights.

i choose to believe that bit about the cloud curse is just elius being stupid, cloud could be peak

I think it could, but I don’t think it starts off great. I mean we can see the difference in certain curses strengths at work with Morden vs Julian, which ended up being pretty even despite Morden barely having any experience using a curse at all.

i don’t think it would be any weaker at base than a base magic curse, i mean it’s just like ash but cold right

Okay I’m a little confused, is your argument that there are no tiers of strength between curses at all, or just that all base magic curses are equal in there own tier, as well as lost and ancient magic curses?

yea sorta, cause a lot of curses that were once mutations and would be thought of as stronger are now base magics, so it wouldn’t make sense for any curse to be stronger by default except grand fire ones if they’re able to elevate to the same level as other magics

also cause one of the strongest curse users we know now has the wood curse, and he was presumably stronger or on par with nero caesar, who had an ancient magic curse

What does “yea sorta” mean? I asked if your argument was one of two things “yea sorta” doesn’t tell me anything.

Ok we’re talking about the base strength no? What they start at, not their potential as I already said I agree that they can reach the same heights. All I’m saying is that some curses clearly start off stronger than others which is why a curse like the death curse was so sought after by Calvus, and again Morden was able to hold his own against Julian despite Julian being so much more experienced.

I don’t really see what this has to do with this, in Vetex’s message you showed, he said that any curse can become powerful given the user is proficient and lives long enough, so that doesn’t mean that a brand new wood curse user would be on the same level as a brand new apocalypse curse user. Heck even the trello specifically calls ancient magics very powerful, which would be a pointless description if all magics were at their base equal.

to be honest i don’t really know what i’m trying to say anymore

maybe plasma?
considering they’re on a big wooden boat, it would probably be best to send someone with a heat based curse to take it down

stop edging the community and just leak fr

50000 dollars and i’ll consider it.

he has a netherstone and you must defeat him to destroy the absolute

Hmmmm :thinking:

What in the world does “and in an eye himself” mean???

I have absolutely not the slightest of a clue

Same bruh :sob: