OK, what curse does this General Akeem guy have?

I mean like a variant color not like a seperate curse from the regular storm curse, and I was more referring to how the dark sea is practically totally covered in purple

Again I mean a variant, so just like one of the possible colors of storm you could end up with when you get the storm magic and/or curse. And I’d imagine storms like the dark sea just on a much smaller scale could’ve occurred as a result of a large amount of magic in one area at one time since before the curses were made, since the dark sea itself is just created by a large amount of magic pollution.

1 Like

variants are all thrown into the one curse tho, unless im misunderstanding what you mean by variants in this context (please tell me if you think i am)

I think he has some sort of experimental curse that makes him a visionary.

psychic curse

i wonder what its abilities would be if it existed

Ok by all thrown into the same curse you do mean that you could end up with any variant upon absorbing the curse right? Cause thats what I’m saying and have tried to be clear about. I did not say that there are different seperate variants of the same curse, just when he got the storm curse it ended up as a dark sea colored variant for him.

Basically when he picked up the storm curse(if thats what he got), which there is only one of, it was purple for him.

ok that makes sense
sorry for the misunderstanding, i dont really know how curses work and kinda thought that you could just change the variant of your curse at will or that it just stayed as the default variant (like how teal lightning is default for lightning)

Honestly I got no clue either, I don’t think curse variants have been confirmed either they might just all be the default color every time and everything I said is completely meaningless.

I’m just guessing based off what could possibly within reason make the storm curse a possible candidate for what he has.

fair

with the eye thing that tech said, maybe his curse allows him to copy powers/techniques he sees?

so wannabe absorption?

epic

3 Likes

kinda, the colors would match too

Oh dope my theory could work then. Now it just depends on whether or not storm actually has a purple variant.

I’m still gonna cross my fingers for something like an insanity curse though, cause that would be super cool.

Im going to guess storm curse as well. Im pretty sure he is the only one to engage with the fenrir, could be that his curse is just very well suited to naval combat. or just for battling one of the sons of wotan.

Its the poison curse, how hasnt that not been made clear

Maybe because there are other valid candidates

This is a theory topic so it’s possible

Also I feel like someone mentioned poison already but i don’t care enough to check

My guesses:

-futuresight/precognition curse
-insanity curse
-telekinetic curse(?)
-poison lightning curse (like an eye of the storm)

1 Like

Tbh gravity would probably be just about the same thing minus the mind-controlled (for lack of better words) aspect