On Arcane Odyssey you will be more friendly or brawler? and a little of my opinion

depends if i get ganked

but i’d enjoy playing with people i know

or ganking people with people from the forums.

i’ll probably be mostly passive, all i wanna do is mess around and chill

on my main files I’ll probably be passive (idk how that’ll work on the demon file though) but if bounty hunting is an effective way to get galleons I might do that and break the person out or give them something nice after arresting them

myself as well, but not in a wholly goody-two-shoes way…

Don’t attack me and i wont attack you ez

And if you’re friendly to me…

Social anxiety ultimate art: run away!

Ok , good lucky for you my nemess

I’m already sucky at PvP

might as well be a friendly fellow

I mean I don’t see the point cause I can’t call people “Piss Slurping, Homophobic, Infantile and Stale Frosted Red Velvet Pop Tarts that are 2 years expired and shouldn’t even exist on the same plane of being as my own” due to the filter

3 Likes

Find a super rare item = instakill all annoying rking that think they are funny :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try out bounty hunting

good ideia

I’ll only fight people if they ask me to or if they attack me first

i probably won’t pvp much unless i was attacked first ofc
but once i get better at said pvp i would probably try hunting down boats with large amounts of sealed chests / a person with a large bounty on them, sounds like something fun to do once i’m bored of pve content.

2 Likes

I personally won’t be doing that much PvP (or at least no 1v1s, i prefer ship-to-ship fights or crew battles) i would mainly just want to kill Grand Navy dudes and NPCs and maybe do the story a little.

BUT MOSTLY LOOK FOR COOL WEAPONS CUZ IMA WARRIOR

in the middle

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.