One million

evil sandal: “I’LL MESS YOU UP!!!”

real sandal: “haha ok destroy this filthy casual”

makes indestructible bubble around the imposter

Evil Sandal most likely would not go for real Sandal out of nowhere. He killed someone who has a Strength Detection ability, which is an enhanced version of magic power sensing.
He’d sense Sandals immense magic capabilities, and notice they have the same appearance. He’d likely try to train and get stronger, attack real Sandal, and THEN die.

lmao

can’t beat the original :pensive: #ripbozo won’t be missed :rofl::100:

There is a scenario in which Evil Sandal could beat Real Sandal. Would you like to hear it?

okay sure

little does he know I gonna whip out the time paradox and send a version of me from another timeline to kill evil me and finish up dead me’s job

Evil Sandal isn’t patient enough to truly explore all the magic he has unlocked.
He killed a man who had a one time spell that could grant any wish, at the cost of a price equal to how much that which would need to be completed.

If he decided to give all the magic he had unlocked for a test run, he could make a deal to instantly kill Real Sandal(or more like sending Sandal to a soul prison).

Evil Sandal would die or lose 875,639 of his magic. Real Sandal would be stuck in this soul prison, however that doesn’t mean he can’t do anything in this prison.

Real Sandal WOULD be alive, but now he is trapped in another space. There is no way to leave this space without the permission of the dealer.

Or, Evil Sandal could use an Anti Magic seal on Real Sandal, disabling both of their magic, prompting a slug fest.

However, Evil Sandal hates doing this because it hurts his pride.

Also, I’m not too sure but I think Evil Sandal is physically stronger than Real Sandal, as Real Sandal doesn’t have any strength feats I’ve heard of that don’t use magic.

Evil Sandal, before gaining his 1,000 magic, managed to punch so hard he could cause an earthquake.

oh hell yes I would love beating this mf with my bare hands

honestly more based than magic

he rips out of the prison via his defiance magic

ez

If teleportation exists as a lost magic and then sandal could just warp and leave the room.

Lazy fix. It works.

cannibalism magic and I eat my doppelganger

(I cook him medium rare)

There is no way to leave this space without the permission of the dealer.

Sandal could thoretically just rip a hole through the prison and into his world again with his sheer, nigh-limitless magic power, so…

(Also, if it’s a magical contract, it’s also extremely worth nothing how powerful this contract is. It’s a contract by magic, so maybe more powerful magic could hypothetically override it? [and given the power(s) of Sandal, it’s certainly possible]).

have you tried uh giving stupid life goals to them like “run really fast” and “vaporize a white eyes with a potion”