One of the most comprehensive ao combat rant came out

as a tester myself, i believe that the extensive rant he highlights in this video is really elaborate and goes well in-depth along with its accuracy :fr:

19 Likes

oh yeah i’ve seen this vid, the guy made some really good points and i’d encourage you all to watch it through :+1:

1 Like

Although I do disagree with him in some parts I love that this is a nice non biased review of the pvp and what we should expect from it, wonderful video!

2 Likes

Thanks! I put a good amount of work into this vid! Sorry for the coughing, i wasnt feeling too good at that point.

7 Likes

This is the real insight we need. Selectorch’s video pales in comparison to the delivery and composure this man has. Outstanding stuff!

3 Likes

sandal approve
static-assets-upload16144610649367024288

1 Like

I love this video! It highlights key frustrations within Arcane Odyssey’s PvP, among other parts of the game. This gave me a new outlook on the game.

3 Likes

1 Like

how tf is this off topic?

no

2 Likes

Is your brain functional?

stop malding

I mean honestly I didn’t expect much from the combat
The combat of Vetex’s previous games didn’t have much substance to em anyways
I always thought of em as content first and substance second and while that sounds bad it’s honestly perfect for me
I was never into these games for the combat, but mainly the spectacle and exploration aspects were always the best parts of it, so I’d never focus on spending my time battling with others and especially wouldn’t sway my opinion of a game based on combat alone

I mean then again this IS coming from the self proclaimed “Worst WoM Player of all time” with the legendary K/D ratio of 0:5

2 Likes

NERD!!!

1 Like

dang, well its definitely better than WOM so I’ll take that

Genuinely amazing criticism, I almost cried when watching this video, his points completely accurate, all the sources are cited, there is near-perfect delivery on all of jokes and points in the video, he doesn’t go too much into the specifics but also doesn’t blur anything out. Truly the AO rant video we needed but didn’t deserve.
1/10 he is a spear user

1 Like

i just got deepwokened