One Pirate Faction per sea?

yeah guess whos having their eyeballs pryed out of their skull with a spoon
morockraaaghh

i will do this if you do my challenge.

Do not use the forums for a whole month :pray::100:

i fully revoke my challenge

It IS canon now, just to be crystal clear.

Promethean Flame has been removed from canon, as well as its curse. Morrock was JUST a pirate now, if he is even canon at all anymore in Vetex’s new world.

Morock has the Promethean Fire Curse. Sorry, but you’re wrong.

Actually nah, Imma make a proposal to Vet. Valencia took the promethean fire curse and gave it to Davy Jones, an actually good character.

doesnt morrock have the aetherial flame curse instead now

Valencia is featless without Morock having the Promethean Fire Curse :yawning_face:

“VALENCIA IS TOP 10!!!11!!”
→ only feat in vetex’s new lore is beating up a version of Morock who has no valuable power

We speak not of that name, Morock has the PROMETHEAN FIRE CURSE as he always has.

L + Ratio + You lose + Stinky + Morrock is non canon + Morrock woulda been a caveman anyway

Now I am leaving this thread so you cannot say anything in return. I leave on a decisive victory. Goodbye.

holy shit morock SOLOS!

VETEX CONFIRMS HES THE STRONGEST! I’VE BEEN SAYING THIS! HE’S TOO OP FOR AA!!! HE SOLOS GOKU LOL!!!

So I win? I had lil bro running with his tails between his legs LOL!!!

Okay. That’s enough. The thread will be locked if you continue to be off topic. Get back on topic or get out.

Princess trunks… you lied to me…

I needn’t see you again, fiend. Scram.

As creator of this thread, I permit him to morock.

I permit him to cook.

The way you reacted suggests that you completely forgot about this. You reacted in the same way the first time (which shouldn’t come as a surprise)

crimson we need more tl4s like you :pray:

morock was never decanonised, the image is a fake.

Yeah but if that was true then you would miss out on him being too op

check out my perfect form, its perfect

The Sword of a Fraud’s Fire.

morockraaaghh