ONE TRICK MONOPOLY (Get SUNKENS and EXOTIC SCROLLS EASILY!)

context is baffling

Since rare scrolls were removed from the loot pool of dark sealed chests, there’s now a 16% chance of exotic scrolls which is double than the 8% it was before.

Using Luck 4 to open chests was already busted when there was an 8% base chance of exotic scrolls. With the base chance now being 16%, there is a 100% chance of getting an exotic scroll with a dark sealed chest

With this trick you can simultaneously get sunkens and tons of exotic scrolls with minimal effort. Before this, I recommend you check out my guide: The solution for EVERYONE having trouble with the dark sea (36+ chests an hour)

Preperation

When farming legendary scales let your legendary fish rot for 2x the scales

The first thing you’re gonna do is farm legendary scales. The best way to do this currently is to give rusty fishing hooks to all of your deckhands, get a toughened fishmongers rod, and fish in the dark sea insanity one. Put your fish in your brig fish tank since some luck party servers request legendary fish payment. You’ll need at least 2 legendary fish or 4 legendary scales for the next step.

Next thing you wanna do is join a luck party server. Here is the invite link to luck central, a server that hosts frequent parties: Discord

And an invite link to salt’s server also frequent luck parties: Discord

After you’ve found a server, go on a dark sea run using my guide or armored_soup’s one and get at least 30 chests before

1. returning to the sea that you left
  2. changing seas to put the chests in ship storage
  3. you may only leave the game once your chests are in ship storage
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT COMBAT LOG, YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR CHESTS

doing the trick

Keep repeating these quick runs until you have many chests and once ready, join a luck 5 party. During this luck party you can unload your ship while fishing with an ensnaring bronze rod. You have a 50% chance to catch a sunken in one hour during a luck 5 party.

After you are done, you should have at least one sunken (or zero) but even if you get no sunkens you still got a TON of exotic scrolls from (Luck 5 chance + an already good 16% chance of exotic scrolls)

yay

this done be the best guide on forums and proof I’m not stupid

6 Likes

Unless luck was nerfed, you only need luck 4 to guarentee scroll drops

with luck 5 though (100% fishing items) , you can fish for an hour while unloading your ship and get sunken that’s why I chose that but u can do luck 4 I guess

bro got the method :skull:

I’m going to get your mind blown, ready?

MYSTERY IV BREWS

IMG_2391

holy shit i have an exucse to gamble again

1 Like

gambling addicts rise up

Ssshshs betex is gonna wipe mystery brews next

hold on, isnt max level of potions is 5?

mystery 4 is cheaper than mystery 5

oh no

Me: Trying to max potions and happened to make some decent mystery brews:

IV means 4

Lol bro was trippin

Prolly thought it was VI (6)

Yeh

I just drank 12 brews of Shining Mystery IV and got no luck at all. Could it be?

I’m going to test this shit rq

Nvm I just got stupidly unlucky, got luck after 50 vials of Mystery I :sleeper:

LMAO hahaha

You should’ve been kept suspended