(ONGOING!) Forest of Mystery

“Mercenaries? huh. Hey! I’m catching someone here. Go away!”

Arielle sees the inferno magic from a distance, it’s blue and orange circle blazing in the dark forest. She knows, instantly, instinctively, that she’s outclassed here. Nonetheless, she creates three magic circles, two glass, one crystal, red crystal and clear glass fusing together into a single massive blast.

“You’ve got the wrong idea, idiot!”

“Idiot?! C’mere-
Wait what?”

Aitami stopped, seeing @Robotstics pointing at @Kxks. He spoke up.
“Stop screaming at people. I could’ve… well… murdered you.”

At this moment, the glass and crystal blast flies at Arsen.

“OH SH-”

Arsen rolls out of the way of the crystal blast just barely in time.

Dan galleon was walking some distance away from the group in the whispering forest. He’d heard rumors about whispers in the forest and had come to investigate so footsteps, while surprising, didn’t faze him.

Kaye stops the blast with his hands.

He looks in the direction the blast was fired and sees Arielle, magic circle in hand.

“Shadow magic: Ethereal Blast!”
Kaye says, Blasting a ball of shadows.

Arielle creates a barrage of blasts, which slice like knives through the forest leaves.

Aitami sees this act of aggression, and summoned a magic circle. He aimed it at Kaye.
“Aethereal Crash!”
The explosive ball of lightning hurdled towards you.

arielle*

Rustling was heard from the trees above… a closer glance towards the source of the noise revealed a man leaping from tree to tree… this man, a tall figure with a blue helmet on him and a complete blank of his face that was covered by the helmet.

He glanced down at the folk, not minding them much attention “Guessed right… There are others here…” He mumbles to himself as he aimed for the next tree…

that’s all I’m typing cuz I’m going to sleep gn

1 Like

Arsen barely dodges the two blasts, and places his magic circle at the ground, creating a pillar of fire to cover his escape. He dashes far away from the two of them.

no i said the wrong name lol

(make an OOC symbol like ( to symbolize that you are out of character)

Met with shadow, aether, and other mysterious magics at once, Arielle dodges, glass and crystal flying from her right and left hands respectively, soaring high into the canopy.

When dan galleon heard the sound of fighting he ran towards its source and quickly reached it because his armor gives him high agility