Online Fighting Remake: What's going on

I already know Vivalacz has already made a post on this, but as the new project lead, I do want to give everyone some more insight on the whole thing.

Yesterday, most of the Dev team, excluding one dev, decided that it would be best for us to not continue working on this game under the supervision of SparkySalmon, due to a multitude of factors that will not be shared. We planned for quite sometime and tried finding the best way to go about it, but we ultimately decided to leave with what we had worked on and work on the game separately on our own.

As this, Sparky decided that he will continue working on his game Arcane Origins and possibly look for some other developers, but at this current point in time he is the only one working on the game (as of when I left the server a couple hours ago.)

As for the actual dev team, we will continue to make this a good and fun experience for everyone in the future, and hope that we can recreate the game that many have not been able to experience, Online Fighting. We will also be deciding a name soon. The new server is linked here: Online Fighting (Reborn 🤓)

Its been an Arcane Origins,
Ramdoys.

4 Likes

i aint readin allat but i wish u the best bro :pray: :pensive:

truly, the origin of the arcane

@Ramdoys discord link expired i dont care that this is 7 months old just please ramdoys add a new discord link

The discord link is expired because the server is deleted. We discontinued a few months ago.

Ah darn I was kinda hoping to see this project go through. Any reasons for why it got discontinued? You don’t have to give any if you don’t want too.

Most of us moved on to working on bigger things, but but but but, one thing. Planning on doing something during my winter school break where I try to remake the entire game in a week (I am much better now as a programmer) and get a bunch of people from the Vetex community who want to work on it too.

2 Likes

whenever these forum make game threads appear yall always abandon the game

make sure to actually finish it this time :fr:

5 Likes

In a week? I mean ok
I won’t get my hopes up but good luck lol
And thanks for the reply on what happened!

its the arcane odyssey community what do you expect

all i need is a few people to help out and i can make something like that in a week

Ay im curious but did you end up remaking the game after all?

Meanwhile:
I actually got Ram onboard to help me with the OF project. So….