Online Fighting

@CrimsonCreate @Tophatted
@LichdaDerp

Nope. I didnt make a server

Thx for the link

i mean we could always ping the shit out of Big V i guess

Doesn’t seem like he remembers majority of it

Slight necrobump but currently we need as much info as possible on OF, if anyone has anything noteworthy from their personal experience on OF or any pictures/ videos could yall join the server or DM @SparkySalmon_iuayo them (or me) :smiley:

i played the game but it was so long ago i dont even remember it anymore

Since when?

1 Like

youtube

We have been looking on yt, there is some content we are missing though so any info that isn’t on YT would be appreciated

das me

Could you still send remake?

wait hold on

I remember a volcano, that’s all

I played online fighting way back I do remember a few things from it hope you grabbed popcorn.

Players could reset their entire stat points as long as they had one left so if my stats were
Hp: 500
Melee: 500
Chi: 500
And I had one unused stat point I could take all those stats and change them to whatever like such as putting them all in hp and chi. Chi was how players increased curse damage
I don’t know if melee was swords and melee or not.

Swords had durability that the player could upgrade, wooden sword could catch on fire randomly if you hit somebody or something, I don’t remember the other swords sorry. You could clash I think? Take it with a grain of salt.

Melee attacks could hurt curse users, curse users didn’t gain the immunity to melee weapons until arcane adventures.

Sword skills: bombing lane and some cyclone move I don’t remember the name to. Bombing lane sent the player forward creating explosions behind the player that would damage others, the cyclone move damaged players on contact with the player performing the move I think, the player performing it was able to move around.

There was only one melee type in the game which was basic melee.

Melee: knuckle barrage, flying hammer, battleship punches, knuckle cannon. Knuckle barrage had the player attack with there arms angled at a 45ish degree angle the attack would drag opponents off the ground a little bit. Flying hammer had you kick with one of your legs up and if it hit somebody it sent them flying high up into the air, battleship punches was a better knuckle barrage did more damage and was angled at 90 degrees and didn’t cause the upwards drift knuckles barrage caused, knuckle cannon was a strong punch and worked similar to flying hammer except you were sent flying forward.

Curses and other stuff

There was a small green island that was said to hold the growth curse, but I never saw it spawn there myself even in a dead sever so it was probably wasn’t in the game. There was one move I ever saw which was pretty much like gum gum pistol except the players arm would turn green and had a grass texture on it.

Sand curse had two moves from what I remember one called iron fist/cannon? And the other being sand prison. Iron fist/cannon worked similar to knuckle cannon except there was a small sand orb on your hand and sand prison sent out a sand projectile that if hit with could cause the projectile to cover the other player and slowly drain their health.

There are some videos on YouTube showcasing fire curse so I won’t add anything else unless need be.

There was a large prison island that had a statue of a guy with a sword that allowed people to clash and grind levels off of, you could get arrested but I honestly can’t remember how. There was clans in the game with bounty hunters so I think that’s how?

This is getting long so I will stop here, there is some more I remember so I could always share more.

9 Likes

Thank you very much, this info will be very useful

and welcome to the forums

You remember more about that game than i remember about games i play everyday, impressive

@ThatOneGuy

Yeah I spent a lot of hours in the game the level cap was really high in the game, feel free to ask any other questions you have. I would also like to add which I forgot to add in my essay of a long dead game was all the moves I was talking about require some level to perform them, what the levels were I have forgotten but I am pretty sure fire curse showcases on YouTube you can see the level requirement on them.

oh thats epic, if you want feel free to join the disc we are is desperate need of someone who has info :pray: