Operation: Better wiki

Rb1 odyssey

I am pretty sure your chances of escaping a whirlpool are increased based on strength because I am very sure I’ve seen the game say that in those little hint notifications that appear on the bottom right on your screen
I dunno about the bottom one though

they’re also on the miraheze wiki, but i guess we are making a completely new one

The legions of rb1 arriving after I made this post:

wiki reformation vs wiki counter-reformation

i shall die a dark death

Your sacrifice shall not be forgotte - My name is Robert Boyle, also know in the forums as rb1, and this is my confession

For the past year and a half i have pretended to be a man called “mr_hyperspace” as a social experiment, and it has turned out the people on the forums are the perfect subjects for the experimental parasite i have created.

At this moment, the forum’s biggest names such as “stocksounds”, “betwee24”, “realisticbanana”, “001” and many more have been infected with the rvirus1 and will all melt into a puddle of shitposting permanently attatched to their chairs.

The rbpocalypse has already started.

a ton of wiki mods are after me, so ill stop i guess

Welcome to the AO wiki civil war the factions you can join are:

• The Miraheze Independence Revolutionaries (wants to fork from fandom)
  • The Fandom Reformers (people who just want to keep and fix the fandom wiki)
  • The Radical Conservatives (chaotic people that probably don’t exist that wants to keep the wiki the way it is)

im between miraheze and reformers

and yall better have EVERYTHING figured out by the time i wake up tomorrow, cause i want to stop yapping, and actually working towards out goal

2 more factions

• I don’t give a shit, keep the fandom as is (fandom conservatives)
  • United Nations, say they’ll help everyone but are gonna do Jack shit or default to one side

@Misinput gettem

robertwo?

Guys don’t feed the troll he’s just trying to distract us

Hold on wait… I remember that pfp… we HAVE met before!

So by starting this mission we’ve gotten him to come back to the forums. why did i even tease in the message, it prolly made it worse

@checkmate
Terribly sorry I forgot your name, I do that regardless of personal importance.
I’m threatened by the prospect of replacement too, but you’ll only make it worse if you keep trying to do this.

What faction are you on?

• The Mirhaze Independence Revolutionaries
  • The Fandom Reformers
  • The Radical Conservatives
  • The United Nations
  • “I just wanna grill for god’s sake”
0 voters

You do know rb1 is just trolling

I don’t think rb1 really cares all that much, he’s here to cause chaos, and boy is he succeeding