Opinion on AR?

relatable

overall AR is a pretty solid game but i have my things i hate about it, the community sucks but im not surprised since its a pvp game and the balancing is god awful, however most of the pve elements are good (except leveling thats stupid)
overall 7/8 out of 10 from me. better than escape the mr. fart scary time obby, but not perfect

1 Like

i got my main and alt to level 200, is it worth playing further or should i just quit now?

beyond there is third sea which is pretty mediocre at best. dungeons are alright though
up to you in the end

1 Like

eh, if you wanna pvp than sure. otherwise theres not a lot of fun imo

third sea is incredibly mediocre, personally it depends what youre playing for

if you care about story, the third sea is incredibly mediocre, the new dialogue the ar devs added is mediocre at best, soulless and boring at worst

if you care about pve, quit

if you just wanna pvp then keep playing

1 Like

sums it up well

you got past the second sea which is the best part, third sea is mid after angel lost her ability to deal damage

my main is right at the angel fight but i havent progressed since

angel fight is ridiculously easy, the old one was way better
theme is still a banger tho

i walked into angels life magic thinking i would get healed in the open test…
i did not get healed.

If your playing for story it’s not that bad.

The new dialogue is aight and a lot better then before

Tho the grind to get to story quests is insane since the lvl requirements are just bonkers.

Should have added more things imo.

The dungeons are pretty good and fun though(for a bit) prometheus is doable now so yay.

So really just up to u.

The story is aight better then the old one.

And the dungeons are good.

Tho the angel fight is. Pretty easy. There should just be a phase 2 to make it harder.

Also remember to spam your swords got lvl!!!

angel is the only npc with dialogue that doesn’t feel like you’re talking to an emotionless wall

Eh theos ain’t bad as well. Also it’s a roblox game. Never expect good dialogue. Tho let’s be fair. Atleast it’s better then old ar dialogue

let’s be fair at least they say shit instead of “please select a quest”

Yea lol.

theos dialogue is fine ig
but yeah at least theres something there unlike some games cough cough blox fruits cough cough

U must be lvl 250 to do this quest. That’s all blox fruits has LOL