Opinion on new roblox event?

there is one thing I will give the event:
Egg hunt accessories are typically like 95% trash with only one or two eggs working with any outfit at all.

atleast these look wearable lol.

apparently some of them (specifically necklace & hood) are only able to fit on rthro packages, or according to a video or something on twitter idk

This event is so ass
Most money grabbing event
Nothing about it is egg hunting
What are all these ass game

Mid as fuck event
Only play the current games that have eggs as ugc rn
Yep.

No, I will NOT be joining Toilet Tower Defense, Pet Simulator, OR The Mimic :skull: to find some easter eggs.

bro THEY SHOULD HAVE USED ARCANE ODYSSEY :sob: that would make the PERFECT AO event. hell imagine AO had egg hunt today… in game seasonals and out of game

why would there be cool sci fi tech stuff in ao

nah like you know the easter crown and easter eggs in ao? imagine ao did like when you find all eggs it gives you the crown + the badge (the badge so event can track that you finished the challenge for AO)

Probably for next year (If they’re doing it) rather than this one. Vet has been pretty busy with getting the Nimbus Sea out.

nah, that’d be kinda dumb tbh, in general any rpg or smth is a bad pick

because how tf would you do that? have players have to grind up and play the game for a good amount of time for the goddamn event? that’s just dumb, and if it’s way too early and easy to get the people that are already max level and shit have an easier time than the people that don’t play it.

the idea of the egg hunt is getting these games a spotlight, having people try these out for a bit, and THEN they can play these games more if they like them, forcing people to play a game for a long time when they might not like it is just a dumb decision

2 Likes

had to spend an hour on treasure hunting simulator today and i want to give up

currently grinding the event, got 8 badges, which are from games that i am familliar with and formerly played back in my roblox career, which made them a cakewalk.
Only tedious one i’ve seen was Natural Disaster Survival, which is why i am doing this one later.

probably the same way tds and dungeon quest did it, taking you to another place where you already have everything needed to complete the task

still pretty dumb… arcane odyssey has it’s own combat system, and it’s not just easily mastered for who knows what kinda thing would’ve been done

then that would just be a skill issue and not vetex’s fault because i doubt he’d make a boss as hard as fucking calvus for the egg hunt (unlike most in this event he isnt going to farm those premium payouts)

Tell me 1 roblox event that was midly good

the sword fighting christmas one
ok it was christmas 2014

Every single-game egg hunt.

Before roblox went downhill, 90% of the events were somewhere between fun and great.

Yes! 2018 was the coolest one

wtf is this :sob:

3 Likes

That is not real… right?!