Opinion on the new cat ears that will get added (by will get added I mean literally today)

they’re like felinors if deepwoken was somehow worse than it was now

likely real cat ears due to the fact that animal rights weren’t even thought of during the 19th century and that the ears of cats were cut off for the sake of aesthetic during said time period (and still are to this day).

Putting animal ears on people is a cultural constant.
No matter how far you go back, if there were humans, there were people who thoguht “hey, these ears would make people look funnuy”

ah yes because now vetex is canonically adding animal abuse to his Roblox game so a Halloween events random accessory can now be historically accurate

and what does this have to do with the topic at hand? Go back to your fields, you’ve built enough straw men.

yrni0 do you have alzheimers you literally said this exact thing

The only thing that’ll change after cat ears are added is that some people will wear them. It’s not like the community will become infested with degenerates or anything. Nothing will change when cat ears are added just like nothing changed when boobs were added

perfectly balanced…

Yo @moochezz what the fuck

Here I provide to you the chronology of this argument in order to indicate that your reply is completely off-topic

Dropdown

“There is no such thing as a catgirl” (yrni0, argument)

“It’s a headband, not a catgirl” (stocksounds, argument)

“A headband is made for reasons, catgirls not conceptually existing would stop the headband from existing as well” (yrni0, argument)

“Your inconsistency shows as you are making an appeal to probability yourself” (mr_hyperspace, nitpick)

“It is not an appeal to probability but an assumption built on historical truths” (yrni0, argument)

“vetex does not care” (mr_hyperspace, I don’t even know what to call this)

one, you are straw manning all of our arguments
two, take a look at every other seasonal in the game and tell me how they are lore accurate

it seems like you just don’t want cat ears and are trying to make your opinion look like objective fact by throwing random claims of historical innacuracy at the roblox game equivalent of a non-canon Halloween special

There are short-sleeved hoodies in the 1800s.

go back to wikipedia

fair point, it does not have to be lore accurate in order to make it into the game.

then what’s the issue

Why did they make it seasonal

How am i suppose to collect 20 for future references and pray its enough

2 Likes

“five. hundred. alt accounts.”

Look man i gotta create and cosplay pm characters as nekos knowing i have to farm hard for the sets

this is super cruel…

You lot don’t (or do) want cat ears because people will dress up as cat girl maids

I don’t want cat ears because I have to deal with flare’s bullshit near daily in a discord server

We are not the same

Dogshit accessory