Opinion on the new cat ears that will get added (by will get added I mean literally today)

They are adding cat ears for the Halloween event
The entire AO community going crazy over wearable cat ears:

Opinion on cat ears
  • LET’S FRICKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
  • My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
0 voters

I’m pretty sure most of the haters are ironic tbh

there’s no real reason to dislike them

I can’t wait to see all the cat ears + maid outfit drip

coward

rare opticalcord W

I hate cats(i’m allergic)

Understandable have a great day

there are many reasons to.

• “Catgirls” are inherently sexual due to the source of their popularity and what they are commonly associated with (i.e. submission, slavery, etc.)
  • Allowing players to dress their character as “catgirls” will bring an undesired crowd to Arcane Odyssey
  • Boobs update 2
  • They are likely not accurate to the lore
  • There are high chances that other points were not mentioned within this reply
1 Like

Where’s the dont care option

That’s the “don’t participate in the poll” one as you can see the amount of voters.

PTSD flashbacks

hey remember how NOTHING HAPPENED with boobs despite people saying this exact thing

^

from what I can tell the idea of people with cat ears started around the 1800s, and with all the animal people in Greek mythology its almost certainly been thought of

no, because something did happen

I was referring to how people would go crazy over them (as seen within this thread)

They were first depicted in an 18th-century (1700s) misemonos (show) as shape-shifting cats that acted as prostitues. Besides that, this is an entire appeal to probability as “it likely would have happened” is not a way to argue (as a matter of fact, there is no such thing as catgirls in greek mythology).

wow its almost like a commonly found bit on the internet is pretending to be unhealthily obsessed over something minor

I know, I’m saying that with all the other animal-human hybrids its surely been thought of

:skull:

The AO community is as much of a goodfest as before, now they simply have booba. Except Nilah skipped it for some reason.

Buddy, it’s a headband.

made from REAL cat ears harvested from REAL cats.
I don’t have a source for this info

I sure do wonder why people would want to wear a headband depicting (likely real) cat ears sprouting from one’s head, surely this thought would not come from anywhere else other than another object of culture.

I don’t think they had halloween back then.

That’s right, they only had it roughly 2,000 years ago.
For fuck’s sake, go and do your research before making statements (this also applies to you @Mr_hyperspace)

chat is this real