Opinion on the new cat ears that will get added (by will get added I mean literally today)

the fanservice is real

catgirl maid squad arise!(kill me)

Even if its bloody cat ears I approve anything that make your character look like a mythical being.

I would love deer horns and build a wood mage around that.

gremor from DEEPWOKE-

I got to try deepwoken sometime heard its good.
My stingy self refuses to pay just to access a Roblox game.

just remember to fear anybody with black swirls around them because they WILL kill you

also don’t listen to the inevitable yrni0 response about how deepwoken is inherently flawed blah blah blah

Gotcha, so the usual experience with red names in Samira.

Yeah I learned to ignore all random opinions if you should hate X or love X in the end what matters if yourself enjoys something or not.

Actually does deepwoken work similar to AO?

my hate is infact not ironic
cat girls have ruined the internet

Sort of? its still an open world sailing based rpg, but combat is much less mobility focused, along with it being half stun and having a more traditional rpg stat-system

also figure out what talents you want and make your build around them

more like invaders from dark souls

Oh god no.

Still if it plays similarly to AO then chances are I will like it I will give it a try one day I have time to try something new.

Being honest whatever ruin cat girls could have brought to the internet I dont think cracks top 50 things that ruined the internet.

worry not, this may be the worst game design ever concieved, but you CAN escape them

you’ll see 2 ships fighting every once in a while while sailing, one with red sails and one on fire. you’ll wanna kill one of the people who ARENT in red/black armor, then leave. repeat this until you get the notification “the knives of eylis no longer see you as worth fighting” and they cant attack you anymore

wtf are you watching/reading to think this

i dont think people are gonna get to max level and grind an event thats gonna last like 2 weeks just to dress as a catgirl in a game they otherwise wouldnt have played

the update came out and everyone stopped caring immediately

do cats not exist in lore? also what does it matter, its a greek mythology game thats had 2 easter events which is a much greater discrepancy

you are whining about nothing!!! its a headband on a roblox game, roblox has had cat ears on the catalog since like 2008 and its been fine

1 Like

"NYAA! Master~sama♡︎ "
A normal everyday encounter in Arcane Odyssey :person_facepalming:
Man I like cat ears on a character but not in the way all those weirdos on the internet ruin it T_T

They waited 5 years for this, let them nyaa to their content fr :sob:

I waited 5 years for this as well but not for them to nyaa to their master’s hearts content T_T

my reaction seeing someone use the cat ears accessory
whoops didn’t mean to reply to you earlier dogs :sob:

all good man dont worry

changed my mind guys

Can’t kill me if I never play the game