Optional PVP?

so yeah. tons of war and fighting, and I shall RELISH in it.

Yes.

Also this ruins the purpose of guilds.

It’s like minecraft peaceful mode.

What are you gonna do when someones trying to take your guild territory but they have pvp off? Exactly you cant do shit.

okay lemme take this apart now.

no. There’s no point.

Just kill them. Learn how to pvp in the game and then come back and beat their ass.

That’s called a hacker. Just go to a different server. Crowns dont mean shit in this game.

PvP isn’t going to be an optional setting, if you’re unhappy with people RKing you, just don’t be a skill issue

players below the cap who cause threats can still be damaged by anyone above the cap, it was implemented this way so low levels wouldn’t go around killing all the store NPCs while high levels are forced to watch in agony.

i have no idea if this means low levels that cause threats can be damaged by other low levels or if they’re able to attack high levels though

Anyways you’re lucky you made this now. If you made this a few months earlier.

I WANT to be able to kill absolutely everybody and I WANT to be able to be KILLED by absolutely everybody.

How tf does one play a magic game, which only includes offensive spells, and then proceed to expect pvp to not be an unavoidable and fundamental part of the game?

It’s like saying it should be optional to need xp in order to level up. :fr:

Wilderness

But some people don’t want that. YOU might want that but not everyone might want to.

did you read the post :confused:

really? :confused:

No, because it will be easily abusable.

What level are you?

Did you cause a threat or was the level gap too big? Again, what was your level?

It makes things more realistic, (which I very much like, I really want it to be like I’m actually in the fantasy world) stuff should be dealt with in-game rather then out of it. You kill people, (at least, with a positive reputation) you get a bounty, (or it gets higher if you already have one) and that means that people can bounty hunt you and the law enforcement will come after you. Very much preferred over HA you can’t even fight this guy because he has pvp off, (not to mention it could get heavily abused) and ambushes are now practically impossible because now there will be people who only turn pvp on if they agree to have a fight (and some people might never turn pvp on). pvp is such a fabulous part of the game, if there are some people who don’t like it, tough, they just have to deal with it.

wait a minute, what do you MEAN “the level gap too big”!?!? Don’t you DARE tell me that Vetex is pulling an Arcane Reborn on Arcane Odyssey!

What are you even saying, by large gap in current state of WoM the cap is 90 and to PvP you need 45. 45-90 can be a quite noticeable gap.

sigh what a relief, I thought you were saying that there was a “you are a too low/high level and can’t attack this player” like with what AR FOR SOME REASON decided to do.

i completely agree with AR doing that though, you shouldn’t be able to hit players that are too far from your level

except in the third sea you can hit literally anyone, confirmed (i saw a level 70 or so at Sabura and attempted to test if I could hit them, guess what, they got flame splash’d for all of their health)

yeah i remember some low level was camping some guild island and i couldn’t capture it because i couldn’t kill them :skull: no idea if that’s been patched since i quit lol

no yeah pretty much everyone agrees that it’s better this way sorry lol