Out of all the currently non-fightable npcs, who do you think would be the hardest to defeat in a fight?

We know Julian is powerful, we just don’t know how powerful Morden himself is.

Right now, it’s my personal belief that- just by how curses function, Morden would mop the floor with the protagonist if the two fought seriously right now.

Curses turn you into pure magic, and Mordens is an ancient magic- meaning a magic closer to the source of all magics and thus by its nature incredibly powerful. On top of that, even absorbing a minor, crappy curse makes you a force to be reckoned with. One of the things that makes curse users so scary is they don’t need magic circles to utilize a spell, being as they are made of magic they simply ‘manifest’ it.

Anyway onto what you are asking about, curse users are immune to physical attacks. Being pure magic, pure ‘energy’, you cannot deal physical damage to something like that. This is why the lore does indeed state that all classes, even Warrior or Berserker, can utilize magic, as otherwise when we get later into the story only mages would have been able to canonically fight curse users.

2 Likes

enizor stomps :triumph: :fire: :100:

If they did fight before going to the Nimbus Sea Morden would definitely canonically defeat the protagonist. Julian one-shot us at basically the same state we are in rn (bc we didn’t train during that 1 month in prison and we immediately fought Calvus meaning we basically didn’t get any better in terms of combat) and we know Morden escaped that fight with Julian alive meaning it was either a draw or Morden killed Julian making him stronger than us.

I think even we can cast spells without magic circles, bc during the “Golden Age” of magic ppl used magic without magic circles but the drawback was that it took energy from the soul or smth and that’s why ppl started using magic circles, meaning we should be able to cast spells without magic circles right?

Prince Revon

He said people we can’t fight we fight prince Revon after king calvus he is just really easy besides that I 100% agree I think Prince Revon is gonna pull a uno reverse card on us and beat us silly

Curse user: Warren, undoubtedly.

Non-Curse user: Rill Hendrix.

Can you really call that a character? I mean, it’s sentient, so I guess you can.

i dont think we or anyone even know how to do that anymore

beside it not like a small cost or smt, mages nowadays can live up to hundres while baçk then they die at like 40

Ruby Roger would literally wipe me :fearful:

My ass being imbued with magic anyways since everything we do is literally imbued with tiny bits and pieces of magic allowing us to fly around like fucking Mach 10 planes

Randal he would be reading our mind the moment we step in then kill us when we enter the tree building

Maybe Ren

Randal on top :speaking_head:

okay yeah fighting a tree would be kinda hard

Bro is gonna know every move you are gonna make

tucker

Just don’t go in the tree and spam ranged attacks from afar (burn it down too)

They bouta learn Haki and beat up the next curse user that sneak attacks us

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.