Peacemaking topic

mkay

Tbh I’d make an introducement topic if I were you just so some people kinda know you better as a start.

why would people even want to know me my IQ is in the negatives

Then don’t talk about your IQ being in the negatives, just a recommedition just so some forumers know you better. This is a slight sensitive community usually so don’t be a dick.

okay

Fr, just be sure to read the rules before continuing on.

Wouldn’t be to surprised if you’re an alt.

no i just joined because one of my friends was in this forum

What’s his account?
Also, if you don’t know what World of Magic is or Arcane Odyssey is
Probably wasn’t the best for you to join it.

Peacemaker
and yes i played world of magic

Then you’re good
But if you’re under age I don’t know what to say :skull:

mkay then how do i prove im 13
oh no i cant reply anymore aaaaaaa

You can’t

Can’t reply?
Wait it out.

oh god hopefully its not another jew

(DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT OF CONTEXT)

I don’t really like to critisise individuals as soon as they join the forum, especially if it’s to do with how they speak, but why the actual fuck do a wide majority of individuals (mostly taking into account younger audiences on platforms such as roblox) take interest in replacing the word ‘the’ in their sentences with a translation from either Italian, French or Spanish (or really any other west european language which directly derivates from latin and is not english).

More or less, I quickly became interested in this phenomina, and decided to some sort of background research on why younger audiences commonly perform actions similar to replacing an article with a foreign variant of the same word.

Just from searching about the main concept of the topic I quickly found some vague answers from knowyourmeme, which, for a topic which I could find basically nothing else on, this was basically my most reliable source to try and track down why this behaviour occurs within individuals whom expose themselves to the ROBLOX Platform around the ages 9-12, or something along those lines.

To quote knowyourmeme directly, it’s stated that ‘it is often used by English speakers to Francize expressions or to mock sophistication in general’, which, if anything, did answer my question on a surface level, but I wanted to know more on this, what influenced it, and why does it occur. So I carried out further research, and where did this bring me you may ask? Reddit.

This was quickly my main point of interest, if anything, I had the exact same question as this random french guy on Reddit, so after using as much brainpower and mental processing as possible to recollect all my french lessons from the age of 11, I was able to translate the question which this guy provided. (I could’ve used google translate, but I’d rather take my time on this). The answer to the post was this:

As implied on knowyourmeme, I came to a conclusion that this phenomena became popularised due to rage comics in the earlier parts of last decade, so, now that I had some sort of context behind the situation, I now decided that I want to know more, how did this occur, why is this overpopularized by a younger audience, and where can I find more information.

As I’m indirectly making research on the nature of a child exposed to ROBLOX around the age of 10, I decided that to find my answers, I’d have to scourge through content made by popular kids youtubers, that of whom play ROBLOX.

The first instance where the overpopularization of eurocentric dialect was more or less brought to mainstream humor on the platform was infact, from the one and only, Flamingo.

After watching a few videos which include themes of european dialect in the video, I was able to decipher the absolute peak of humor for a child on the ROBLOX Platform around 3-4 years ago (Which as a matter of fact, was when I actually watched Flamingo). Anyways, to get straight to the point, as it takes too fucking long to write these satire responses to everything whilst unironically going into too much depth. It’s fucking ‘yo tengo’, which sparked my interest, so I decided to conduct further research on ROBLOX ‘meme culture’ at the time, to see if anything inspired this behaviour. The entire behaviour pattern I have been describing more or less took place at the same time the language platform Duolingo was rising to somesort of fame due to the over-romantisizing of the spanish language, making me realise that none of the behaviour patterns which are present in these underage children on the platform are persistent with any sort of humour which the general consensus of the playerbase has, the playerbase in this scenario being us, the forum users, has more or less developed a hatrid towards or association with a younger audience, due to our own growth patterns, and associating our own former interests with that of our former self, that being, a younger variant of our own self, making it easier to spot underage users on this forum due to this behaviour, and that kids are clingy and persistent.

Another example of the hypothesis I put forward on why I believe this user is infact underage, that being that we associate the constant reiteration of mental ability in the form of ‘IQ’ and integers not even possible to achieve on this intelligence scale to be a characteristic of those whom are not fully developed, that being, a child.

You’re under 13.

5 Likes

Do not you dare to say something bad about @aleks_the_idiot, it’s my best friend and he can easily take your soul to the hell.
images

im actually like wheezing about how i mentioned rage comics and then see this moments later

And bro aleks is just my classmate he is not under 13. I can’t proof it but he is 13

So do not hope to make him banned

nah its ok i understand that
but i love writing too much stuff to state my input