Peacemaking topic

You said ya want infinite reverse.
So… Hope topic won’t get closed for drama

you FOOLS

Power Legendary Reverse Card Econowise Reverse Card GIF - Power Legendary  Reverse Card Econowise Reverse Card Legendary Uno Reverse Card - Discover &  Share GIFs

That’s most forumers in existence
:skull:

1 Like

No you
(I just took random card lol)

Im gonna be honest, I think both of these guys are underage. The average age for a 7th grader is 12, and their grammer and spelling errors kinda harden the fact they are not that old yet (unless english is not your native language).

And because Peacemaker said he is his classmate, then that means they are both probably underage.

And in general the way they both have talked just gives off an “underage vibe” (this is just me though).

2 Likes

realistically, that means either they both turned 13 between now and september 2021, or that 1 of them are over 13, or that none of them are 13

1 Like

wtf

1 Like

Another thing is that it’s pretty unlikely that 7th graders are 13, most of the time they are 11 and become 12 by throughout the year.

where I’m from 7th grade is 12-13

3 Likes

Probably
So if you have real proof that we are under 13 (and we aren’t under 13), so show them.

Yes it isn’t

I don’t, and I never said I did.

k well that makes more sense

i may not be right because im british and we have a different education system, but from multiple sources ive found that 7th grade is the equivalent of ‘year 8’, which is for 12-13 year olds

please learn how to click on peoples profiles and read

1 Like

“Si vis pacem, parabellum” I just stole from the Net lol.
Well everyone understands it, hehe

Still, every country in the European Union doesn’t have english as a native language (at least im pretty sure)

I believe the EU has 24 official languages.

people getting geographical europe, political europe and the european union confused smh

Its fucking flare

Holy shit adiris your right