School Poll!

Can you tell Liu to look at her messages? I asked her a question about the advanced writing role but she’s never responded to me.

There are dick drawings are all over the walls, class, and wherever you can look. There is frequent bullying, and you will learn at least 20 new racial slurs just by being there for an hour. Teachers will let girls do anything they want, guys can’t even go to the bathroom at lunch. Boys bathrooms have actual shit piss and barf on the ground. There is a massive amount of betting, and you get offered drugs almost everyday. The only good people on campus are homeroom teachers.

3 Likes

Funny how they call year 11 junior in America

1 Like

my teachers are between most are good and best set of them ever

good grade gang because no grades received ez

in my brother’s school someone drew a swastika in the bathroom. most of the school population is jewish

4 Likes

Sure I can, it’s not gonna be any more effective than what you sent but I’ll do it.

are you ok?

shitty grades. making 2 B’s, the rest are A-'s. I need higher, better grades if I’m to make my father and mother proud.

thats not shitty. Still the start of the school year.

low b’s, 2 c’s last quarter, so average is a B which is ok but not good enough (A- to an A is best)

oh yikes I take back what I said

1 79, 1 77, 2 A-'s, 2 B’s. last quarter

sheesh

yeah. but i can balance it out with A+'s next semester

So far I have 3 A’s, 2 A-’s, and 1 B

I am in 7th Grade, I have 10 point system, I am at the first place of all 7th grade rating of my school.
(Don’t think that I am boasting)

Also in my school we have some type of tests that rated as percents (0% - 100%). But they not affect quarter or semester results

i’m all fine honestly