Peg Leg Fighting Style

Peg Leg Fighting Style
effort 0.0 0 quality 0.0 0 reasonability 0.0 0

Proposal

From what I understand, the main problem with fighting styles is having to get in, and the only way to stay away is canon fist, so a peg leg fighting style I believe could be good

Details/background on your proposal

Peg Leg fighting style could have more range that the average fighting style because you have a peg leg which would extend when you kick, and would also be a cosmetic thing like boxing and the gloves. It would be a little slower than basic combat because the peg is probably heavier than you own leg and you attack with the peg nothing else so if its just one peg it will likely be slower. it could later give the bludgeoning effect.

Reason to add

Right now fighting styles only have canon fist and thrash for range. Peg Leg will have more range so its viable closer to enemies while still having enough range to be a safer option. now it doesn’t fully fix the problems because skills are mostly the same BUT that little range could help save you.

Basically sounds like crane style, which is the fighting style iron leg was changed to. Crane style was a leg-based fighting style with extended hitboxes/range due to kicking instead of punching. Overall I guess vet found the gimmick not too interesting and eventually changed it to iron leg

3 Likes

Sounds extremely similar to iron leg.

2 Likes

whoops, did not know of that

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.