Petition for one of the reaction emojis to be changed to šŸ—£

:laughing: should be replaced by its two improved versions (:joy: or :rofl:)

1 Like

so what im hearing, we should get moai (can replace hugs) speaking head (can replace clapping hands) and money mouth face (can replace laughing)

why would you do that

the current emojis are fine as they are, and adding this will only confuse some people and turn the site away from what it used to be and what I enjoyed it as. I really donā€™t like the idea.

this post implies you donā€™t like the forums anymore, so why not leave
also why are you making such a big deal about emojis being changed lmao

Thanks for shamelessly telling someone to leave

I am not making a ā€œbig dealā€ about it since a single post cannot be considered a big deal, and the emojis have not been changed or touched yet so it canā€™t even be referred to as a ā€œbig dealā€. I am showing dislike in case someone will review this post, considering the idea. I donā€™t like the idea. What else is there to say?

saying no to something shouldnā€™t be accused as ā€œmaking a big dealā€. The topics on the forums have disappointed me a lot recently and I told some people I may want to leave again, but I still check it occasionally. Who the fuck are you to tell someone to leave the forums just because they dislike your idea?

I am just saying this is something needless to make the forums even worse than I experience it (keyword I, so that is a persoanal opinion). I donā€™t want a fucking speaking head emoji reaction, I just want things to stay as they are and there shouldnā€™t be anything wrong with that

if anyone complains about the post length I will write another paragraph out of spite

1 Like

No, go on. Cook away, Midnight. This is fire. This is a flame set by Blaze Magic.

emojis will turn the site away from what it was enjoyed as???
mf this petition is half ironic because i think it would be funny for this emoji to be added, have you ever seen an unironic use of this emoji other than ā€œpreachā€

and then you write a paragraph (i am not complaining but pointing something out)

The only emoji I want rn isšŸæ

Also yes I did revive this thread (no rest for the wicked :smiling_imp:)

Would you like to sign my petition?

1 Like

Imma be honest i rarely see :hugs: or :confetti_ball: tbh

Most of all we need :moyai: :skull: :thinking:

1 Like

opticalā€™s javelin suggestion would get several hundred skull emojis

im on there

A MANā€™S DREAMā€¦ WILL NEVER DIE!!! -fartbeard1314

We do not change one reaction
We add it to the roster of reactions but to keep it even
We add :skull:

@headle-