Photon Magic

Sky Curse 1: Photon

The absolute fastest magic. Colored violet to signify its energy. It’s an undodgeable magic but is hampered by its lower than usual damage. If an attack hits a target it gives the “Negative” effect which reverses the color pallet to give the world a negative look as a more intense version of the “drained and blinded” status effects. Lasts 30 seconds for each hit and adds another second for each consecutive hit.

The fastest magic, there’s absolutely no hope of dodging this.

Despite it’s lower than usual damage it definitely makes up for it in it’s undodgeable speed. Your only hopes are to clash with another blessing, block it, or just run for cover as it isn’t destructive in the slightest.

Status effects: Negative, when it hits an enemy it reverses the color palette putting making everything look “negative”.

How to obtain: Using the power of a Titan either through bribing through the promise of resurrection, promise of freedom. Or grudging respect and a desire to even the score. You will harness the power of the light coming from the very Sun and summon a physical manifestation of Chaos. After defeating it you will harness the remains and use them to create the Photon Blessing. When you touch it, you will fuse with it and become the very embodiment of light.

Color: Violet due to it being the highest on the visible line of sight for humans.

Strengths: The fastest magic, due to its very nature and it being pure light ENHANCED with magic energy instead of being made of it, no magic can clash with it other than other Blessings.

Weaknesses: Has less than usual damage. Due to it being light it doesn’t actually do much damage to the opponent or the environment.

Overall stats: Weak damage. no destructive capabilities. Extremely well performing when using barrages.

Special Ability: At the price of not being able to use multi beam you will able to have a larger than usual beam that does CONTINOUS damage every second as long as you keep holding the key that activates the spell.

In case your confused over the Origins part I recently made a post about the possibility of Titans still being around and whether we could free them in exchange for them creating more powerful versions of curses.

Here’s the link

Please give feedback or suggestions.

4 Likes

So basically just light 2.0

3 Likes

spicy light

2 Likes

light but faster?

Light 2: Electric Boogaloo

Of all visible light, red has the lowest energy.

I don’t want any hitscan in WoM! Begone!

Very explanatory.

What?

Oh fuck nvm I’ll change that.

Good point probably a little TOO op

Well photon’s are light so I thought I made it clear

so it’s a sky curse but it’s also natural light boosted with magic energy? is that usually how curses work? am i misunderstanding something?

is it a magic or a curse? you said it was a sky curse but you constantly refer to it as a magic.

could a person with the light curse do the same thing? i don’t actually know, i don’t really read the lore like that since i can’t be bothered. can normal wizards imbue their shit with magic energy? i mean there is no evidence of this afaik (except maybe the weapon enchantments in WoM) since the magic weapons in AA to my knowledge themselves have the property of being able to receive magic energy. someone please answer this, i’m not even sure.

also aren’t photons just EMR quanta? it’s not just restricted to visible light. if it’s just light but faster and with more color variety, then you might as well just give light a reskin option or something.
well, i guess when people think “photon” they don’t immediately think “radio waves” even though radio and gamma waves are still composed of quanta…

is that really possible?

I mean who knows really. Gods have died before. Maybe under specific circumstances. Maybe you don’t need to kill Chaos, maybe scatter it’s consciousness so it can’t manifest in a large enough form to ever pose a threat again. But it could possibly come at the cost of also sealing away magic due to the fact that Magic Energy IS chaos. But who knows.

Also in my interpretation of what Sky Curses are is the natural concept or matter is being manipulated by magic. Not really a Sea Curse. Just thought the name was fitting.

not sure how you can kill a force of nature that devours galaxies regardless ;-;

1 Like

Good point.

Photn is light itself… :expressionless:

TL;DR a skill-issue Light variant

1 Like

Lightning and electron are the same thing. Shadow and darkness are the same thing. Fire and Inferno are arguably the same thing.

OP and unrealistic in terms of mechanic

bud, a sunglass would easily block it, what gives you the confidence that something that “isn’t destructive in the slightest” would win a clash? And again unrealistic in terms of mechanic

.-. so… just brighter light?

Don’t know where you’re pulling this from, none of this is canon or planned, meaning Vetex would have model/write/code all these because you wanted an unnecessary magic, and the way of obtaining it is way too edgy to be real

how the hell do you think that this can be coded into a Roblox game, “unrealistic in terms of mechanic”

No, Nein, Nada

It could just melt through sunglasses.

Yep. Just like how Aether is a brighter light.

No need to have such a harsh tone. Especially with the “just because you wanted a” part. This is just an idea that this person came up with for fun.

Inverting Colors! - Resources / Community Tutorials - DevForum | Roblox

1 Like

Heat wouldn’t let you win in a clash though, collision force would

The harsh tone was not intentional, I apologize

I thought he mean’t whatever it hits get’s color inverted because of the heatwave

There isn’t any collision or heat. Its all magic energy.

It’s fine.

attack with the same amount of magic energy (and same level) still have different clash rates though, like how light would lose to paper although they both take the same amount of magic energy to manufacture

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.