Plans for AO?

build: full mage
magics: ice, snow–>gravity, water–>life
weapons: tome, crystal ball, wand
stats: attack speed, agility, intensity
features: potions and magic customisation (what shape is ice now)
island: frostmill
time: grinding and splatoon 3

I love splatoon 3

C-side has lots of bangers

i have 3 builds in mind for AO,
Conjurer - Wind magic & guns with a focus on agility and magic speed/defense who brews potions
Warlock - Glass magic with cannon fist 0 defense only power (mostly a meme build)
Savant - Ice magic (idk this is just the experimentation build)

For what the features, I mostly want to see what the dark sea is like, which is mostly what I’ll be doing if I’m not chest farming/hunting.
Haven’t really looked at any of the islands or remember their names so yeah.
Edit: i forgot to include the best feature. THE GRAVY!!!

Have changed my plans some

• Joining GN
  • Might main the Combat fighting style (some trollage and all)
  • Rowboats ftw
  • Focusing, in order, on attack speed, agility, power, and then defense. Definitely going to have some defense but not a whole lot.

Here’s an idea for the savant build:

Go for conjurer for first awakening, then go for savant build. You can use the magic effects on sunken weapons for instant frozen status

as much as i would love to do that i lack this mythical item known as a sunken sword.
also i just want to have a savant build to see wtf vetex meant by “flashy”.

noooo!!!

get weapons

I plan to go on an arcane odyssey

i plan to
play
arcane
odyssey

50/50 warlock, fire + magma, change magma to blaze after ancient magics are out

for fighting style ill have to see, ill use whatever is the most fun

id use thermofist for fire effects but i dont think id enjoy using it so im looking more towards crane (NO WAY FIRE MAGIC CRANE STYLE ONE PIECE ONE PIECE​:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:) or knocking

My plan is to invest in the bare minimum amount of Strength needed to get the Sailor Fist Fighting Style, then match that with the same amount of Magic Stat to get a Warlock Build.
Then, never invest a single stat point into anything until I reach the end and get my first awakening, that being of a Warlock. Once done, ill invest the rest of my stat points into magic, and become a Mage. For my second awakening, id just get the Mage one like a normal person

In the endgame, my goal is to have a build of:
~95% Magic Stat ~5% Strength Stat
Magics: (I only have 2 slots :frcryin: )

• Water
  • Healing / Life

And then also Sailor Fist

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.