Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic

Player Jail Times Should Be Scrapped As A Mechanic
effort 2.833333333333333 12 quality 3.2 10 reasonability 3.0 19

emptyquoting.

1 Like

Actually, getting arrested by resetting is also a thing, I believe it works like this but I could be wrong: as soon as you enter combat with any navy thing, if you do not leave combat no matter how long ago it was, it counts as the navy thing killing you and the same things apply, now I could be wrong but having this happen to me personally I think this is how it works, and it should definitely be fixed

well yea, the suggestion is to remove a mechanic that 0 people enjoy, provides nothing to the game, and only serves to waste player time and be frustrating.

of fucking course I’m going to say “delet”

The “Game Discussion” category in question:

This is a suggestion.
I want to draw attention to a problem and have it removed.
Game discussion is not the place for this.

(Declined Suggestions List):

Unfortunate.

This is not a core feature of the game.
Far from it, not even vaguely important as a mechanic.

I wonder why you’re so desperate to shut this down.
Surely you aren’t a navy player that enjoys putting people in the time out box.

1 Like

Arguing with theor- :bed: :zzz:

2 Likes

nobody’s made any points against the idea yet.

Basic reading skills???

My navy file has a grand total of one (1) player kills to its name, i am turboshit at PVP and couldn’t put ANYONE in the time out box if i tried, so put your ‘MINOR DISAGREEMENT??? YOU’RE MY ENEMY!!!’ mindset back where you found it.

Literally all i’ve said is “‘Delete X feature rn’ isn’t what the suggestion category is for + Consider adding some other thing to replace the entire jail system with if you want it gone” and you immediately went off.

Seriously if you’re unable to handle a minor disagreement what the hell are you even posting this?

what exactly would replace the prison system? Some other bullshit that serves no purpose?
I’m not trying to compromise, I want it gone. Completely.

Its a remnant of the prison system from WoM but there’s a difference now.
Now we can’t kill shopkeepers and destroy towns so there’s no reason for it anymore.

You’re the one that got desperate enough to read through the declined suggestions list to find something that somewhat fit the description to try and shut it down.

The only people I’d expect to be that insistent on shutting down the suggestion are the people I described.
If you aren’t that, then why do you care?

Talking To A Brick Wall GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

I ain’t gonna budge if you ain’t gonna give me any reason to.
so far all you’ve done is say straight up incorrect things about how the negative rep mechanics work while claiming you’ve played a negative file before.

Core features.
Do I need to repeat myself?

Explain how the jailing system isn’t a core feature

Explain how it is lol.
It is literally a 10 minute timer where you can’t play the game, that’s what I’m suggesting to remove, nothing else.

I went to check the declined suggestions because i figured “don’t literally just ask vetex to delete a feature outright after working on the game for months” was probably on there. Because it sounds obvious.

I just ain’t a fan of the typical roblox user who only ever uses the forums to complain about something everyone has already talked about without anything constructive to add. It’s that simple.

We know the jail system sucks, that plenty of people (including myself, if you couldn’t get the hint at this point) would love nothing more than for literally anything else, you’re not the first to complain, i’m pretty sure the devs are well aware. So you don’t need to rehash it if you have nothing to add besides another “this bad”.

1 Like

PvP linked punishment for losing a fight with someone who has your bounty, removing this would entirely rework the the reasoning to not be negative rep, and would then be considered a core feature

I wonder how he will deflect this one