Player vs Lord Elius comic ( part 1 )

Elius doodles ( bonus )

Mathew old concept ( savant / Weaker phase )

I just realized at that time, Mathew was a savant who doesn’t know anything since shes self taught, so shes basically clueless about fighting styles and just use magic, weapons or anything she can find that use usefull for combat, so basically Elius lost to a weak Bozo …

I might make a part 2 if people are Interested

26 Likes

You can tell Elius and Carina are siblings by the fact that they share the trait of talking mad shit moments before losing

2 Likes

you should make a full webcomic thing like that arcane adventures one

3 Likes

i killed elius.

ONE PIECE
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL

that person almost died yet i first-tried elius and took little damage.
Mathew’s diagnosis: skill issue

mathew sees this as an attack, i see this as rizz

we are not the same (heyyyyyyy eliusssss :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

4 Likes

There’s also Carina shit talking her brother like she’s remotely as much of a threat as him despite him being half her level.

I atleast had to dodge Elius’ attacks to get through the fight lol.

someone who likes the idea of magic affecting ones eye and hair colors, i love it

he actually looks so good with purple hair wauhghhghgh!!!

1 Like

That hair looks better on him ngl

2 Likes

this is literally me before i figured out how to use fighting styles and weapons effectively (i was just playing a weaker mage… that was my first file)

counterpoint: elius has cool ‘natural’-dyed hair, carina doesnt

1 Like

Ong though why her sister making fun of Elius cool hair when hers ain’t even looking special cool lol.

3 Likes

omg i already love mathew. She is such a vibe and shadow is a really overshadowed (pun intended) magic!

2 Likes

the one piece the one piece is real!!! -ellius

“in ONE PIECE” and then he left Cirrus to go look for the One Piece