Please bro stfu I get that the post may be old but you don't need to say it please bro stfu

Bump

wsg guys

wsg its been 3 years

wow…

Not planning on it but if I were to be suspended I want a notice as cool as the topic creator

Its sheer length alone is already impressive

This is a legend-tier topic

wtf happened 3 years ago

this post is old

hi baldvetex

holy smokes that ban reason is absolutely insane and is probably the craziest that’ll ever be found in the forums (maybe)

absolutely legendary way to go out wtf

lol.

This user is suspended.
Reason: ToS violation of the highest degree: first condition of the Acceptable Use section. (Rule 1) [7+/∞] {User has violated the law with a post containing all the steps to create a pipe bomb; given the degree of illegality of such action, the moderation team has done the best they could and removed the user. The production of pipe bombs, homemade explosives or similar is severely illegal. The creation, disclosure or selling of said explosive(s) is highly illegal, and it is managed by the following laws/bureaus depending on where you live: US (https://www.atf.gov/explosives/illegal-explosives); EU (EUR-Lex - 52007DC0651 - EN) UK: (Explosives | The Crown Prosecution Service) and so on.

:fire::writing_hand:

pipe bomb tutorial is insane :sob:

we need him back

Hi pipe bomb I’m chef

malevolent yap just get to the part where I get robux already