Please stop putting "-" after every sentence

i swear to god shut the fuck up please
some examples include
“oh my god-”
“what-”
“umm elaborate-”
just shut the fuck up be quiet for several days and just TYPE NORMALY OH MY GOD
SHUT THE FUCK UP
i dnc if you do it ironically under this post but if you do it unironically then FUCK YOU

10 Likes

What if I call you a skill issue-

Only teenage girls do that. There are very few girls on this forum, and all of them are completely batshit insane so they don’t do that either. (I mean batshit insane in a good way, ofc)

3 Likes

I do believe there is a rule that says to not put swear words in the thread title.

@criminal_scum I edited the title for you.
Don’t put swears in the title, I guess. :woman_shrugging:

why not-

I- but why-

UwU

lmao, i actually do this but you’re not wrong to say we weird

also to the original poster all i have to say is stay mad lmao

yeah but who asked-

1 Like

Stay mad. Even though I don’t do it. This is how the forums are, don’t like it leave, simple.

I sometimes put a - after a word/sentence to cut a word when I’m impressed about something or I suddenly say something different, it’s just a habit of mine which I normally don’t use. Like: What the- oh

You couldn’t even type ‘‘normally’’ to begin with.

@liu i have a feeling this topic can escalate into another one of those arguments, for whatever reason, would it be a good idea to close this or no?

It’s just another way to express emotion and/or simulate speech with a medium that restricts/hampers both of those things, much like using only capital letters, ending a sentence with a tilde, using alternating letter case, and other examples that I am sure exist. Shouldn’t really be cause for annoyance.

It’s not like you could realistically make people stop typing that way. The best you can do is ignore it or just learn not to get annoyed over ultimately inconsequential matters.

Doesn’t seem a good idea to close a topic because you feel it has the potential to escalate. Human intuition can only go so far, it’s not as though you’re certain it’ll cause an argument.

forumers after realizing what pet peeves are

I know right?

I keep seeing people in Bad Business games, with their sentences ending with a dash.
They don’t know how the Internet works

also skill issue :nod:

I always get that feeling when posts like these happen. The decision is from the moderators though, so idk

If it annoys you there’s no need to make an entire post mad about it.

I really did not know this until now

sure does annoy me in one way or another

I either bully them into submission or leave the game

i can talk about it if i want to

omg admin admin he has an opinion close the topic!!!

2 Likes

But- I don’t want to- stop you sussy bak- k- k- aaaa!