Please stop putting "-" after every sentence

just ask about it lol

People these days, am I right? They should know these actions are the filth and scum of the forum, I’d even consider them to be illegal. Absolutely unacceptable.

4 Likes

Not to mention, but ranting on an off-topic category? It’s almost as if they’re proposing we have freedom of speech! Ridiculous behavior.

3 Likes

Mods, I think we can all agree that this is a completely unnecessary post that is just here to fill up the forums, because we are obviously being flooded with new posts every minute and can’t have something like this ruining our reputation. Please close this or I will cry in my corner over dashes.

I like how everyone who’s crying about someone ranting are the same people spamming topics ranting about various lego games made for 6-9 year olds.

Idk why this replied to you, I meant to not reply to anyone

Just a reminder, you came out of your way to someone’s off-topic post to tell them to shut up about their problem with something, there are one or two things wrong with what you said that I could point out.

This is someone’s rant, most of the time it helps to get something off your chest, even if it is something very specific that triggers you. Telling someone to shut up about their problems in their own post in the OFF-TOPIC category (or whatever it is called here) sounds pretty rude (or, to me, seems like you’re searching for trouble to get into)

why does this happen every day

sadly it’s the people’s reactions that make topics like this close. if people chilled out this would die off quickly enough

1 Like

Just… Close this already. Please.
Nobody deserves a place to be a pissy motherfucker

I am pretty sure this wouldn’t have happened if some people stayed quiet in relation to the post mate.
Just as Crimson said, if you don’t like it, leave it be. except they didn’t

1 Like

not my problem the mf literally said “an argument might start” and then proceeded to start an argument

1 Like

eh, in my case its more like “if it bothers you enough, leave it be” since I could not like something but also want to say some shit

in any case dnc, people bored as fuck these days

I have to agree though, I think this post should be closed, after all the reception for it wasn’t the greatest thing in the world.
Reminds me of a post in a group (of a game) where someone complained about a part of it being bad in comparison to the rest of it. It didn’t go well because people disagreed and said that part is not overlooked by anyone (when it actually is)

Eh, fair enough. You do have to bear in mind that what you might say may start an argument that won’t end well. In that case, you might be the one to blame.(Though that usually depends on context)

would not care, 50% of the time it would be intentionally instigated by me anyway and the other 50% then it’d be partly my fault if I didn’t just leave.

Are you saying you’re not afraid of starting fights you can’t win/breaking rules in a place you may find irrelevant to you?

why would I be afraid of that? that’s kind of silly. I only refrain from doing that here because liu is kinda scary

if I somehow can’t withdraw from the argument, then I’m fucked, but that barely happens on the internet.

Skill Issue

I understand you then.
I’m not particularly afraid but it’d be a drag if all I could do is see it happen.

Only on the forums :sleeper:

1 Like