Plushy Business

Look, kid. It ain’t criminal, it’s business.

My name is Marcos Sandrovoca. I run a marketable plushy business. Yeah, I know what your thinking. Marketable plushies? Seriously? Shut the hell up. You see, my plushies are special.
It’s as if… they’re real.
Hah… just thinking about it puts a sly grin on my face. If you wanna get into the business, your gonna have to learn how to make these plushies. But before that, I ought to set some ground rules.

1. First, make sure nobody’s following you. I’d prefer you all not to have a criminal record. I don’t want the cursed Gravy on my ass.
  2. You’ll probably already know how to shoot a gun. Don’t worry, you don’t have to kill anyone. Hehe… right.
  3. And last… if I catch you tryna backstab me, bamboozle me, I’ll kill everyone you love. Even your dog. Even your hamster. Even your computer you use to play Arcane Odyssey. All of them, gone. And then, I’ll kill you slowly. Cutting off each and every one of your limbs, one by one.

Don’t you dare try to betray me.

Awright, let’s get into it. Now, in order to “make” these Marketable Plushies, you’ll need a couple things.
The Company will give you a list of targets. Your job is to get them. We’d appreciate if you don’t kill them, because if the Company has chosen someone, it means they are prime subjects. Marketable, some may say.

Once you nab your target, bring them to base. We’ll handle the rest. Badabing, bada boom, you just made your first hit- I mean, Marketable Plushy. (Can somebody cut that out? Don’t want the noobies getting the wrong idea…)

After nabbing a couple of our targets, next, we’ll give you a straight up guide on how to turn someone into a Marketable Plushy. We’ll give you a flintlock, a rifle, and a musket. Shooting someone with these weapons will turn them into Marketable Plushies. But make no mistake, don’t get comfy cuz’ you got a gun.
And don’t even think about using it on one of the officials. That includes me.

Shooting a colleague will result in the aforementioned demise.

Now, after shooting the target, restrain them, and then bring them back to base. Oh, and don’t let your guard down. Believe me, they aren’t dead.
Not even in the slightest.

We’ll pay you… handsomely for each completed job. It varies, but the lowest you’ll be getting paid is 5,000 Galleons. Beautiful currency, really. Don’t worry about us not being able to pay.

We get a lot of business, after all.

That concludes your “Marketable Tutorial”. If you’ve got any questions, make sure not to ask them or we’ll kill you. Stay safe, don’t be a rat, and make us some money!

1 Like

Marcos’ Marketable Plushies, a billion Galleon business.
Any short lived controversies were easily stomped out by this super-business.
With millions of employees(maybe even more?), they skyrocketed in the sea-business.

This is amazing, the peak of storytelling

part 2 when?

Legit just made this for no particular reason. I don’t know if I’ll ever make a part two, but maybe I will.
As I’m typing this, I’m already getting a good idea for a part two.

It’ll have something to do with a lawsuit.
The entire story would be told from Marcos and some other persons perspective.

HIDE YOUR CHARACTERS BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!!!

LOOK WHAT HE’S DONE TO THESE POOR INNOCENT PEOPLE
Amazon.com: Doors Plush - 10" Seek Plushies Toy for Fans Gift, 2022 New  Monster Horror Game Stuffed Figure Doll for Kids and Adults, Halloween  Christmas Birthday Choice for Boys Girls : Toys

THE HORROR

It’s too late. MARCOS SANDROVOCA HAS ALREADY TOUCHED THE DOOR KNOB! PREPARE TO TURN INTO A MARKETABLE PLUSHY!

we CANNOT let this man turn iris into a plushie

WE CANNOTTTT

we lost seek and commander already we can’t afford to lose more

oh my goodness

wrong iris

who tf cares about the pokemon one smh pokemon are already mostly plushies

Iris is already on the hit list >:)

NOOOOOOO :sob: :sob:

Uhhh did I say hit list? I mean uhh… totally legal contract list! Haha…

there are approximately 64,000 Iris variations, so you cannot truly take out Iris since every player has their own Iris

haha it’s just paper

I have successfully turned Iris into a marketable plushie.

Yes… she is now a paper plushie

Average day on the Arcane Odyssey forums :fr: