Poison Conjurer. Yay or Nay?

yeah theres a lotta cool phighter concepts that i would’ve really like to see but they were sadly cancelled (like coil) boowomp
at least i hope like a flamethrower phighter gets added
and scythe does sound cool tbh

I want a phighter based on the zombie staff

too many cool gears… so little time…

hot take: nobody is gonna play vine staff

support characters just suck in this game

yeah honestly, very true

also hyperlaser is just bad, so, so so bad…

What about Poison Warlock?

no.

Boombox is a amazing support what you on

I’ve seen acid conjurer work incredibly well, so I’d recommend using that if you want a DOT magic.

I’ve also seen plasma work decently well.

I’m not much of a conjurer player myself though, so don’t just take my word for it, play what you think sounds fun

Bruh I do not want to play a rhythm game I want to play phighting boombox is so dumb of a class I can’t

then again I’m a skateboard main so take everything I say with a grain of salt

;'c

What are you? Are you some kind of Architect assassin that has 5-6 gunpowder barrels placed around by bad rep players while you just chill around?

you can go with fire (other heat-based magics will work, such as explosion i believe)
attacking a bleeding enemy with fire magic triggers a cauterization interaction, which makes the hit deal 1.2x more damage but removes the bleeding effect

what does that even mean

no way you don’t know what cauterization is

How tf was I supposed to know never heard anybody use it

I get nosebleeds a lot. Cauterization was something thrown around a lot. I can’t get one due to a medical condition I have.

i have never had a nosebleed ever since i turned 1, i just don’t get them

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.