Poison magic or ash magic

it’s a build it aint that deep
there’s nothing you can do about it besides not play

man well I can’t use the magma/sand thing since that’s practically identical to yours

I mean I guess I will stay with the other build with glass/ice/wing/shatter/gravity

fucking
why
not
it doesnt matter

because you use it already :man_shrugging:

doesn’t feel right

every single combination you could possibly think of will already be used

:earth_magic_var4: :poison_magic_var2::water_magic_var4: ?

someone’s gonna use it

well if that’s the case then I guess it’s fine…?

I don’t feel good copying someone else

literally didnt know it was my build until 20 minutes ago

I just don’t like the idea of copying

maybe it’s some weird artist stigma but like taking inspiration is fine for me, however when it comes to literally just copying something it feels like I’m stealing it

What did i do to create this

you hit the big orange button in the upper right corner of the page labeled “create topic”, then you filled out a title, added tags, and then wrote out the topic body, then you hit “submit” and that’s what you did to create this

i didn’t log into your accounts to post though

you logged into the one ur using rn to make this topic tho

incorrect i created it and saved it

yeah, you did create this topic.

and it did automatically save.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

no the account

yeah. you did make the account.

uhm.

what was the point here?

that i created a topic of arguing, anyways should i also try to go glass magic? conjourer gets 2 magic (eventuelly) so poison healing and glass so i can inflict bleed for more damage

it’s not really arguing it’s just me processing the fact that I am extremely unoriginal and I have stolen the builds of other forumers shamelessly.

???poison healing???

but yes you are correct about bleed synergy and it’s a big one too, +25% more damage for poison against bleeding targets