Poison Tooth Dagger Remodel!

First off, before I say anything. I am super sorry for leaving you guys off without a model for a while! It’s been a good few days, but here we are. I hope you guys like poison tooth dagger, I spent a while making a design for it and making handle wraps with an entirely new method. Prepared some tooth textures aswell beforehand! There’s also a few magic radiation cracks on the base of the tooth if you look hard enough. Aside from all that, there are only TWO remodels left! Triasta and Sunken. I really wish I had a good idea of what the devs think of my models, since i’ve been left curious after the comment from Tech on sanguine. I might get commissioned, they might want the remodels, who knows. I’m as clueless as you are. But, I suppose that just adds to the anticipation of the last two weapons! I’ll see you all at the next remodel.

53 Likes

Very cool of ins, yet again :fire:

3 Likes

ins - professional cook :fire:

4 Likes

CSGO knife number 2

4 Likes

@Vetex, hire this man.

2 Likes

Keep cooking more :eyes:

1 Like

Damn, another cool model from Ins. Not as beautiful looking as Sanguine (tho I think that’s the point since it’s literally a poisonous shark tooth tied to a sword handle to make a crude dagger), but its still quite fire, or in this case, poisonous.

“A dagger made from a single poisonous tooth from a Poison Jaws shark and an old sword handle to make a crude but deadly weapon.”

1 Like

Whoa, this one actually looks like a tooth you’d be able to salvage off of a shark.
Bit of a critique, maybe have some wrappings to attach the tooth to the guard and handle? Looks a bit fragile with how it’s attached right now.

2 Likes

wtf this is insane

1 Like

i would say to hire this guy for models

1 Like

agreed it does feel a bit loose i’ll probably add a knot around the base sometime and then post it alongside the triasta remodel

3 Likes

that handle looks like it could stab someone too :100::boom:

2 Likes

it looks sorta like somebody tore the blade off of a sword, added a spike to the bottom, and slapped the tooth right where the blade used to be lol.

it definitely looks a whole lot better than it does ingame.

1 Like

Your work is too good, WAY too good.
All of these models look amazing.

1 Like

This isn’t even cooking.

This is the entire fucking world’s finest chefs fused into one person making a seven-course meal.
Absolutely AMAZING!

1 Like

I think a cool effect would be if the dagger “drools”/ has a purple dripping effect(like it’s still filled with poison)

2 Likes

love it, only thing im not a fan of is how long the handle appears to be, it looks like a two handed weapon

1 Like

ins is the COOK

1 Like

this man models like he’s a top chef from hells kitchen, they are just SO GOOD

1 Like

I like it but it looks less tooth-y than before. It’s really good, i just don’t know if it fits poison TOOTH dagger. it’s a bit too straight and narrow to be a tooth

1 Like