Mistral Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

TIME FOR ANOTHER WIPE

yes
vetex literally introduced that because of the weapon wipe
he’s now testing everything in the main game to fix any game breaking bugs that didn’t occur on the test universe so something like the weapon wipe doesn’t happen again

ok nice
also I found this in gamepass test universe

chill anim pack!

yeah, that’s the new animation pack

I think Enzior was born with his first mind opened, but he couldn’t use it at all because his spirit energy was very low. Surviving the Dark Sea raised his spirit energy.
RaisingSpiritEnergy

3 Likes

Sheep has edited episodes to account for retcons in the past. For example, the original version of Apotheosis (episode 41) originally stated that Theos gained a new magic, Magma, in an already-open mind, where his Phoenix Magic was, causing the two to fuse into Arcturus Magic, a rare mutation. Then rare mutations were retconned, and the episode was changed to now state that Theos mutated his third mind into Arcturus, with no mention of fusion or anything like that.

However, with how many times Durza and Alalea are mentioned, it would be hellish for Sheep to go back and edit everything. Probably not worth it. The webcomic has always been full of inaccuracies (like the killers of the Patch Pirates being the AG instead of a random pirate crew like the lore doc says it was), but that doesn’t make the comic any worse. It’s still a good story and these tiny name changes don’t affect anything so it wouldn’t even be worth fixing imo

i second this

Y’know I just noticed the last sentence still implies that there’s more than 3 minds, I don’t really keep up with the future mechanics that much but aren’t mages still only getting 3 magic slots? Or are there still gonna be extra slots/minds for lost/ancient magics like there were before?

WHOA THIS LOOKS SICK
Props to whoever made the image

Spirit-imbued sunken sword :eyes:

Yeah there are only 3 minds

I assume it’s a leftover from when World of Magic was on the lore doc.

I thought it was lazy

it is here

Please alert if there is another Wipe or something equally bad

1 Like

Why are skill notes not there but improved lightning visuals are? What :skull_and_crossbones: Vetex showing favorism

duh, ofcourse he would
weapons are just boring

WHY CAN I USE SPIRIT BLAST AS A WARLOCK :skull:

Shouldn’t I be locked out of this stuff?
Regardless, it looks super cool

yeah I mean

lightning >>> everything else

Looks like vetex had an oopsie

WTH

is it like, super small or something or is it the full thing