Possible Superpower Tournament

still, I don’t think its very fair to go “my power is immune to this other guys power!!!”

otherwise we are gonna get into elementary school recess powerscaling. although tbh I’d be fine with switching back to your team if I’m not allowed to magically murder you (I just wanted to get a free win)

You gonna have to work for that free win

RNJESUS versus RNJESUS will be a real fight

this entire thing is actually just a debate to see who can create the most op power without archenhailor realizing

My power is only OP if I roll a 1/777, 1/1800, 1/2000, 1/1777, 1/333, 1/1115 so far

wanna make a compromise I can use limited manipulation against you (adding or subtracting like, 5 maximum)? cuz just immunity to someone elses power is dumb

no
just don’t fight me
when it comes to gambling you mustn’t exploit
you have to play real

if you don’t play correctly then you’ll face a distortion

h o w

it’s a tournament, assuming we both are winning we will HAVE to fight eachother

I can live with that

That’s why you got other people fighting

Await my fight after you have fought the others rah!

Those are a lot of comments for an week old post, I’m probably too late but I wanna share my power just for the funsies.

Hourglass: It allows me to stop in time anything related to me for as long as I want, and when I let go of the ability, whatever I stopped will be accelerated to double its speed. The same way an hourglass works, the longer I hold time stopped, the longer the doubled speed will last.
This also applies to kinetic energy, if I throw a punch and stop it in time, I can keep throwing and stacking them until eventually releasing the energy all at once.
When I’m stopped in time, only my brain is active, which allows me to continue or release myself.
When I’m stopped in time, I follow the average time stop rules:

  • Any damage applied to me while I’m stopped will apply once I can move again
  • I will be in stasis where I stopped, so if I jump into the air and stop, I’ll stay up there as long as I want until I release myself.
  • Stacking energy like you would with a punch, also applies to the legs. So stopping the energy from jumping multiple times in the same place will shoot me upwards.
  • My senses are a bit tricky, if I stop them in time as well, which would leave me unable to hear, feel, see, taste(?), and smell during the entirety of the stopped time, they can still work during the sped up time. If I don’t stop them, all of my senses would be aware during the stopped time, but during the sped up time they’d be lagging behind trying to work with a body twice their speed, so I’d have to rely more on instinct.

If I can touch someone, I COULD even give them the speed buff, but I can also slow their time in half, but I’d still have to stop myself to do so. So say I bear hug someone, stop time for myself and after 2 seconds release, I’d have a x4 speed multiplier advantage over them for 2 seconds.

Last but not least, I’d like a flamethrower. It seems like a good option because it would not only work as an attack, but also as defense. It buys me time while I stop myself in time while my finger is on the trigger. The flames would also slightly cover their vision so they can’t tell when I’m stopped or not.

i added you to the players list

1 Like

Sand

i just realized that if i were to join my own tournament, i don’t think i can beat sock… or can i?

i dont think its a good idea to tailor-make my powers directly counter only a few people

You just have to hope that someone else takes out sock or that your teammate can counter them, or that you avoid facing them for long enough to change your power into something more powerful

Sand my beloved
Parting my beloved

Quick question about QsFerTel’s Oracle.

Is that like, infinite? Or can he only see up to a certain point in time, say like 10 seconds, a minute, whatever. Or is bro outright omniscient?

Alright I’m thinking about redoing one of my old weird power characters with metalikinesis for this tbh

i just have portals and a gun, i don’t think i’m that op

Infinite, since if I change a future, there would be an equal price to pay depending on what I changed.

change the future to make yourself not pay the price for changing the future :100: