Post pfp changes here (or smth)

Basically, I changed my pfp and thought it would be cool to make a topic where people can post their pfp changes and get opinions on it

This is what I changed mine to

new pfp of Marina

Screenshot_9

if you guys got pfp changes then post them here or smth and I cannot guarantee if people will judge you or not

splatoon

2 Likes

trueee

I got this pfp from a concept idea of what splatoon 3 could be (before people knew splatoon 3 would be in france) by Alexis Pflaum

theres also one of pearl

some image of chopper fishing to the current one I have now (citrine crystal circle)

and now sunlight

image (2)

I’ve had the meat luffy pfp for majority of my time on the forums, there were those couple 2 times i had identity crises and tried a new pfp but they didn’t feel right

Meat Luffy

Incredibles ball that really just wants to die

Bread girl (leek girl in this image)

Epic

from what i remember i’ve had only ace and N pfp

image (2)

took me a good minute to make but kind of satisfied with the results

Nightfield
previously this for the spooktober

now i’m back to using characters from random franchises i like with weapons from BM1 edited sloppily into their hands
i.e
LSplork
reimu2

1 Like

Insanely based PFP you have there sir

Profile Winter
Winter
pyr oro
Halloween

Normal

2 Likes

At once I had Marisa Kirisame as my pfp because game with good music and magic.

I changed to a screenshot of my character sitting on King David Silver’s throne (since my backstory for my character was being the son of him and heir to the throne)

And now I have this earth circle since ive left my WoM sand character and realized earth is what I loved in AA and what i should use in AO
earthaa

Oh, and I had this halloween one at one point
arthur

I still dont know if this is recognizable enough though. Like am I just the 20th person with a magic circle icon or can people recognize it’s me with this.
Considering changing to something more recognizable if I end up choosing im just now another person with a magic circle pfp

I recognize you

1 Like

That makes me glad, I’ll keep this then,
Maybe one day I’ll change it to my AO character, but for now, I’ll keep this

1 Like

mf looking like he’s having an existensial crisis

2 Likes

everyone on the forums ever

1 Like

woah no way a dead topic? lemme change that

heres my new goofy ass pfp :troller:

oleg

Back when I did shitty pixel art, I had profiles like this:

pumpkin-spider-webs-pixilart
pixil-frame-0 (7)
pixilart-drawing (3)

(I had to resize them to fit but 1 and 3 are way smaller pngs, if you knew me in 2021 you’ll remember the last one well)