Post your Christmas gifts here

send me photos of your Christmas gifts
wanted to make my last post before my break a bit memorable
iv your gift is NSFW then your house is getting bom- bombarded by mods

keyboard arrived

Wh- What gifts? I’m in China right now. I MAKE THE GIFTS

6 Likes

i just got some money for robux

(i wont even buy robux since AO is really the only thing i play)

Use the money to buy new games instead

i cant really since i wanna be one of the best in AO and i wont have time for it

You can keep em for later, Christmas sales are on right now so it’s a good time to atleast look a bit

(although i do play a few games at the side when not playing AO)

Had a guy gift me a triangular looking gift wrap and said “sorry I didn’t have enough time, Merry Christmas.” or something I forgot the rest and said something about “next time”.

Genuinely thought he just gifted me a gift wrapper and waited for him to msg me so he can give me my gift (no big deal i really don’t care) but after like 3 days or so I decided to open the wrapper and realized it was a toblerone… I liked it anyway.

(Also don’t have a pic of it because why would I)

bro my family thinks it’s so wierd for me to be independent

• Not going to any friends concert unless it’s my best friend or I want to myself
  • opening gifts before everyone is there

red dead redemption 2 :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

ayyeeEEE LETS GO but my parents probably won’t let me get it cause they always check the rating :cry:

if I had it I would run high honor Arthur Morgan

Got a 25$ gift card and decided to buy hollow knight for a friend

As for me I tried out dead cells but wasn’t feeling it so imma try to get slay the spire instead once I get my refund
Reminds me of Roblox hexaria so hopefully I like it

Wait Roblox Hexaria?? Ooo I might try that game then it’s been in my library for awhile!

I haven’t bought the game yet since I’m waiting to get steam credits but from what I’ve seen in it’s most simple form it’s just attack npcs with cards similar to hexaria

It’s still a rouge like so there’s definitely a lot of different mechanics as well

1 Like

If slay the spire is like Hexaria
I will probably love it if I ever freaking get steam

Anyways

These were probably the best things I got
Sparks of hope and my own switch lite
Incredibly nice

2 Likes

we, or at least my family, dont celebrate christmas here :pensive:

im concenred about why would something gifted another a “nsfw gift” for christmas

Man I was tryna remember what game I wanted for Christmas like it was in the back of my head . I just found out it was hollow knight and sea of thieves bro but my mom already spent 100s of dollars I can’t even count getting gifts for my family and our other families to donate to them. I don’t wanna make my mom suffer anymore lol

1 Like

What a great gift I should have gotten new games lol but I asked for new keyboard and mouse
They cost 100 dollars total and my mom said that Christmas isn’t the only time I can get gifts, I can ask any time same with my dad (the bigger the gift the longer the cooldown)