Potion/Brewing System Plans

“H-hey! What do you think you’re doi- mmf-
Iris attempts to struggle as you make her drink the love potion, reluctantly swallowing every last drop before hastefully smacking the bottle out of your hand.

“You bastard! What the hell was tha- …”
Iris’s words fell silent as the effects began to kick in.

“W-wow… I didn’t think I’d feel like…”
Iris began to fluster as she looks at you, her freckle covered face turning red as a tomato, she approaches you, all the way until you two are seemingly inches away from eachother.
And th-

Live ao community reaction

1 Like

You will be boiled for your actions.

10 Likes

I just spent 10 minutes of my precious life writing a joke iris love potion fan fic.
I have a serious problem

3 Likes

This feels like a crime to read and I’m pretty sure a love potion is too.

(I will not elaborate)

1 Like

Please see a therapist.

1 Like

she is a boss and therefore immune

I do not care that she’s on our team now, she still was a boss and therefore for the greater good is immune

1 Like

they will find a way

Through drawing

I know, those creeps will just ignore that

nothing can stop them, including the fact that the love potion from the example quote in it’s description seems to make it platonic love

I feel like we’ve misunderstood each other, and frankly it’s hard to understand what you just said sort of. Does the potion let you change your awakening or not? The way you’re describing it, it sounds like I can change my awakening since you said “you can change your second magic” and"choose your favorite first magic and roll".

Earlier you said it works like a regular stat reset, which begs the question of “What is a regular stat reset?”. Are we talking the actual regular one where prior to update 1.12 you dont get to change your awakening (same applies to new slots made after patch 1.12), or the stat reset where if your slot existed prior to 1.12 you get to change your awakening? (Fyi I’m not 100% sure this is the case, I never tried resetting the stats on my newer slots yet and people are telling me contradicting information regarding the matter.)

Also I have no idea what you mean by “simply don’t use magic”. That has little relevance when my prior issue was having to start a new slot for another build involving a first magic I’m already using. Simply, think of it like being a magma warlock and having to make a new slot to be able to play magma conjurer. Not being able to change first magic is fine by me.

Magic reset potions? I can understand magic varient changing since a moderator told me that’s being considered, but with magic reset potions, I honestly don’t know what to think about that.

Yes.

It literally resets your stats.
It’d be stupid if it didn’t.
Thankfully due to vetex’s new stat implementation feature we can decide if we’re fine with our stat layouts now.

(R.I.P accidental vitality points)

I’d say that too.
Only issue is we still don’t know how hard it’ll be to get the ingredients to make one of these.

I just realized you’re not Maple. I literally thought you were Maple. Why didnt I check the bloody name. :rofl:

Yes it does. If you’re above level 120 and reset your stats, you lose your awakening. When you put your stats back in, you get the awakening of the new build you have.

That was probably a joke

Ah okay thank you to you and Pox for the clarification. Also that remark being a joke would make a lot more sense if that were the case, so I’ll believe it to be such.

There is so many fight based potions, looks like whole class - “Alchemist”, after reading this list, I think its won’t be a problem to complete the game using only potions.

what the FUCK

1 Like