Potion/Brewing System Plans

Vetex released the planned mechanics of potions on the patreon. (He noted that this is public so it can be posted and discussed publicly)

This seems like a really interesting system and I’m much more excited about it than I was previously. What are you guys’ thoughts on it?

20 Likes

DO NOT PING THE ARTISTS

4 Likes

Iris/Lady Carolina fans when the potion doesn’t work on bosses:

4 Likes

Tfw they get used on rivals:

:worried:

rivals to lovers story arc:

I’m in crimson crescent im boutta ping reiko about this

supernova perfect insanity potions sound like fun to bomb people pvping as a prelude to the barrels

along with the sea affecting ones and the other kinds of weather, I wanna max out potions now just to throw down like 7 different vision affecting potions and do a little bit of trolling hehehehehe

DEAR GOD

POTION MAKING BOUTA BE HYPER PROFITABLE

4 Likes

Iris and lady carina fans mad that the love potion aint gonna work on the bosses

1 Like

yknow what would be funny? selling a bunch of max love potions to a clan mid clan war.

clan war = gone if they use them

or alternatively piss off suncry, get like 10 of them to join then throw a perfect love supernova potion

I wonder how the stat reset potion will work with awakenings, and I wonder if you can make it throwable, then use it mid fight to set the opponent to 0 stat points, to do a little bit of trolling.

Gambling!
literal gambling

“Yo I’m feelin’ lucky”

gets insanity 3 instantly

yknow what I love about the potion ideas? the existence of supernova potions would mean that if you had enough of them you can rain down hell on people who are doing some constant fighting

also from the wording I don’t think mystery potion does things such as the tide potion, which is sad, because it sounds like fun to drop like 20 mystery potions from a skyship off onto some streamer if someone ever streams the game

not resetting magics makes it seem like it doesn’t effect your awakenings, maybe i won’t have to play the game with 0 stat points after all to get the right combo

metamancers going savant for awakenings to get the damage boost before switching to a pure build:

yea

Where are you guys seeing this?

vetex would probably make the savant awakening diminish if you aren’t savant afterwards for balancing