Potion Information Wiki

Changed melting

Found the tier 1 Volcanic reagent. I got it from ingredient bags, I think uncommon ones?
VolcanicAshReagent
Itā€™s the bottle in slot 7

Scoop up the volcano real quick

idk if this is known but askew roots not-so-rarely spawn under other herbs and mushrooms that you pick up

I think cloudroot and askew root just have a chance to spawn when you pick them actually

1 Like

i believe you can get volcanic crystals from some sort of magma magic and rock method because when i fight my rival (he uses magma 2nd mind) i sometimes mysteriously get a volcanic crystal

Someone taught me how to get volcanic crystals.
Thereā€™s these porous rocks around the map that are sort of shaped like the sand or snow piles you canā€™t dig in, breaking them has a chance of dropping one.
I donā€™t know if it applies to magma magic though.

1 Like

I donā€™t think so, broke rocks in the hundreds with magma and I just get coal or gems (ā€¦or nothing)

Ah that mustā€™ve been what a broke and I thought it was from rocks instead, makes sense why I only have 4

yo should i add reagent locations

Why is tier 2 mystery listed as N/A?

there is no tier 2 mystery reagent

According to what?

people have literally found the interchange reagent, which is supposed to be the rarest one, and yet theres no tier 2 mystery reagent to be found

I think thats enough proof thats theres none yet, but if you think you could find one then go ahead big guy

It might just be dark sea exclusive tho? Half the tier 2 reagents arenā€™t on the table, plus itā€™s mentioned in the trello patch notes

thats why i said yet

thought i did realize that n/a means doesnt exist yet and the t2 reagent should be replaced with unknown / dark sea

thereā€™s an error nerds
Screenshot 2023-06-26 185803

I canā€™t believe vetex would shamelessly copy Deepwokenā€™s Cloudstones, first he copied whirlpools and now cloudstones smh

well you see half the ā€œdark sea exclusiveā€ reagents are in some weird quantum state.

stuff like that clover and dark sea essentia are meant to be exclusive but we can still get them from bags.

idk what Iā€™m actually saying here but basically weā€™re doing our best ok :pleading_face: