POV: you just said impact fist was the best fighting style

just say you where kidding please before he hits you

pose based on the one boruto's dad does before he uses his gum gum pistol

14 Likes

but wait a minute thats a transmutation circle-

fuck impact fist
all my homies use radius

Lol I used to use Impact in AA, was fun throwing a sphere dealing around 3k damage with enough stats with an absurd AoE at an unsuspecting group of people but ngl it was probably the cheapest fighting style. Radius was just plain annoying tbh, you could lose limbs so easily from Radius and AA’s limb loss bleed/infection was merciless, lmao.

yeah sadly the AA one is super buggy so until i can make my own he might just turn you into a chimera :pensive:

F for drip

respecc for using the next best thing tho lol

Lmao I really hope fighting styles work differently in AO, as a way to make them more useful in CQC, rather than using magic all the time. Don’t get me wrong, magic is cool, but I really like throwing hands.

Fr, at least we’ll be able to make our own moves for our fighting style, so it should make fights more fun and unique

1 Like

man i used to feel like i was doing a mf detroit smash shit was fun as hell

1 Like

i just can’t wait to be able to use moves with weapons like katanas and stuff honestly

Was anyone here the toxic radius man? Because I was.

radius was op as fuck from what i remember but impact was just so satisfying to land if you ever used it to bounty hunt or whatever

yo this is amazing af homie

thanks dude i appreciate it :nod:

1 Like

nah bro spending cursebeard’s savings on borealis cannonballs is where its at :triumph:

Those bigass cannonballs you could throw using cannonball fist hit different tbh