POV: You're Suncry

OMG you’re such a pussy. How could you not allow us to harass you between servers. Witchhunting you and all of your friends and calling you a skill issue, pussy and other stuff along the way!!! HOW DARE YOU BLOCK ME!!! How could you omg😡!!!

Nah but fr, everyone has been harassed by Suncry at least one time in their life. When the realize witchunting is against the rules itll be too late cuz half of suncry is banned.

1 Like

Suncry mentioned :nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

POV: You’re Crimson Crescent

OMG you’re such a pussy. How could you not allow us to play the video game without getting ganked. Running away and logging and saying “Thanks for PvPing us. We sure have a lot to learn!”, “Ew Suncry” and other stuff along the way!!! HOW DARE YOU BAN ME FROM THE DISCORD!!! How could you omg😡!!!

Nah but fr, everyone has been advertised to join Crimson Crescent at least one time in their life. When they realize over-advertising is cringe itll not matter because theyll keep going.

4 Likes

why can yall mfs never behave

1 Like

praise Prometheus!

thank god they are gone, from cradle to grave suncry members make gmod rp admins look sane. it became it’s worse during the guild update in wom with the aforementioned witch hunting, but they are still at it?

:boom: :cat:

1 Like

The only thing I am gonna say in response to this (as to not start any drama)

If we dont wanna be ganked, dont gank us. Unless you have a good reason, (Like bounty hunting) please leave us alone. The problem I was aiming at here was not ganking, Ganking is fine and us CC do it all the time. The problem I have is with witch hunting. The act of crossing servers in order to hunt a certain individual. Most people are super toxic about this and it is considered harassment.

1 Like

If this gets out of hand I will not hesitate to close this

suncry bad hurhur

pointless topic created to instigate clan drama oh boy!!

15 Likes

clans were a mistake.

1 Like

hype its not fair to say this tbh because alot of cc members hunt sun cry aswell u just dont know so dont blame them

the suncry vs crimson rivalry can be fun we just gotta take things less serious

part of clans if you hate getting ganked then dont be in a clan, especially a lb clan

yeah that isnt good

people who witch hunt are toxic by default, dont know why you said this. unless you were saying most of suncry is super toxic, which isnt true
most of suncry is actually fairly sane, its just the loud minority of them that ruin it
and the fact there are council in suncry which arent the nicest definitely doesnt set a good example to new suncry members on the proper way to act

i was just poking some fun at your clan. your clans advertisement and constant shoving in our faces of your non-toxicity does get very annoying. i think i mentioned this before but yeah just fucking around
also the fact that some people make cc their entire personality def isnt a good look imo
^^^ this goes for suncry too. not as much but theres probably a few suncry people who make suncry their entire personality

2 Likes

tf are you doing
why are you trying to start drama
behave yourself :skull:

2 Likes

suncry NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Listen up, let me tell you why Suncry reigns supreme
Over Crimson Crescent, they’re not even on the same team
Suncry’s got a reputation that’s hard to beat
And their victories in battles are nothing but sweet

Once, they engaged in witch-hunting, but that’s no longer the case
They’ve grown past that and now operate with grace
They value their community and work to build it strong
Their unity and loyalty keeps them going on and on

On the other hand, Crimson Crescent’s leader is afraid
Of Suncry’s power and skills, they’ve got it all made
Suncry is superior, there’s no doubt in my mind
They’re always one step ahead, leaving their enemies behind

So if you’re looking for a guild that’s trustworthy and strong
Suncry’s the one, they’ll never do you wrong
With their excellent leadership and dedicated members
They’re a force to be reckoned with, they’re the game’s trendsetters

If I could go back in time I would kill whoever gave vetex the idea of clans in this game